Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 25 g

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #38 in Bronzer

A universally flattering, seamless matte bronzer in a limited-edition, glossy white compact. This super-sized bronzer instantly and universally beautifies with the touch of a brush. Micro-fine, jet-milled powder blends effortlessly for a flawless, radiant-matte finish that looks great on all skin tones. The limited-edition palette features the same seamless matte formula of O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan in a more neutral bronze shade, and it's delicately scented with coconut fragrance for a vacation vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates O!Mega Bronze Coconut Perfect Tan is inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water. see more...

• I'm so excited that this is coming back since I missed it during ...1 Answers
  • Best high end bronzer?? Marc jacobs or hoola? 🤔 Marc Jacobs Beaut...6 Answers
  • I hear this was good but it's expensive. I wish I could try it.2 Answers
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This is my holy grail bronzer!!! I love the fact that is has no shimmer or glitter. I can add my own highlight if I want. The color is the perfect tan, not too orangey. And can be worn lightly or for a more tan look, can be layered. I love the coconut scent too!! The only downside is the side, it’s huge!!! I mean it great, because you get a lot of product for your money and will last a long time, but it’s very big for travel. My only suggestion would be that the Marc Jacob’s team create a smaller sized bronzer for travel. But I love, love, love this bronzer!! Get it, you will love it!! ❤️
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
ohhhh This is one of My babies !! Love this bronzer, the tone is just perfecttttt for fair/ light- medium skin tone, is easy to blend, with a matte finish, is amazing when im very fair as well as when i am tanned in the summer months, It is limited edition, however marc jacobs is bringing it back because of how good it is , and due to high demand, and i def will buy another one to have as backup
Gielle K.
Really really nice formula and scent. I would love for this to be permanent and not #limitededition. It's HUGE and will last you forever. I like the color of this bronzer on my skin tone. It's definitely a bronzer, so I don't contour with it (although I could). It's a tad expensive but I don't mind because it's a gorgeous luxury product.
Stephany G.
I love the way this smells and blends! I have medium colored skin and this looks amazing on my skin color ! It doesn’t look muddy and I appreciate that! It’s buildable and is super easy to work with! You get so much product that although it’s expensive,it’s sooo worth it!
Rebecca C.
The perfect neutral bronzer! I have never click the "purchase" button so fast after it came back in stock last year. It does have a very faint coconut scent, but absolutely not overwhelming at all since coconut isn't my favorite scent. There is not glitter or shimmer, but the finish is not a powder flat matte either. Blends very well into the skin with a big fluffy brush. I haven't used it as a contour, but I would imagine that it should work well as one since there is not orange tone in it. The price tag seems high, but you get a ton of product.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
I love this Marc Jacobs bronzer!! The color really does work with every skin tone. I’m a makeup artist and am able to use it on so many clients. It’s very easy to blend and you can build it up if you want a more dramatic look. Definitely a must have.
Aalyhia W.
Lithia, FL
I wish I could give this bronzer 10 stars! I absolutely loooove it. I wish I would have stocked up because they probably won't come back to stores. I use it every day. It doesn't make my skin look gray or muddy. It blends like a dream. It smells like a vacation. They give you a generous amount of product, I've been using this daily since the beginning of summer and I just hit pan a few weeks ago. I was so impressed with this product. Marc Jacobs please make this permanent!
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
Love this bronzer so much! I got it as a birthday gift from my husband. It’s smells like coconut( my favorite), the color is super flattering for my pale skin. It is pricey at $50, but the pan size is huge. Unless this is the only bronzer you own, it will last forever
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
Great bronzer, so blend-able and gives you a great sun kissed look. The color is really good for more fair skin tones like I have. Also you get a lot of product way more than most bronzers have. Overall an amazing bronzer.
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
Let me tell you good bronzers are hard to find and this one is such a good one to have in your collection! I'm in between light and medium skin tone and it works perfectly for me. You get .8 oz in the product, a large mirror and the classic packaging. The bronzer is build-able and blends amazingly. I wish I would of bought two just so I could have a back up when I'm out. Also it has a fresh coconut scent which makes you feel like your on a tropical vacation.
Laura R.
This or the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder?!
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
Would this work on medium skin tones? Is it worth the price?
Gabrielle G.
Has anyone had any issues with the bronzer with dry skin patches? I have very dry skin and have to be careful with powder products.
Maria M.
I hav really pale skin. Would this work for me? I obviously don't want to spend this much money, if it'll look horrible :)