BeautyFaceFace MakeupMarc Jacobs
Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 008 oz/ 226 g

A universally flattering, seamless matte bronzer in a glossy white compact. This super-sized bronzer instantly and universally beautifies with the touch of a brush. Micro-fine, jet-milled powder blends effortlessly for a flawless, radiant-matte finish that looks great on all skin tones. The limited-edition palette features the same seamless matte formula of O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan in a more neutral bronze shade, and it's delicately scented with coconut fragrance for a vacation vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates O!Mega Bronze Coconut Perfect Tan is inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water. This product is cruelty-free.

Does this look muddy on fair skin??
Can someone explain is it expensive and do you get a good colour range? I do like the smell of coconut 🥥😋 though MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze Perfect Tan
Is this shade good for pale skin? just purchased it and hoping it’ll not run too orange on me.
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g!
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
OMG I love this Marc Jacobs bronzer! It's ginormous! The computer is a very flattery light brown color. The powder is so buttery smooth and no it blends so well. It really gives a beautiful and gorgeous radiant matte finish. The color stays all day with a setting spray. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a bronzer. It'll seriously last you forever even if you use it on a daily basis.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,341 reviews
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Jolie D.
Absolutely beautiful! This bronzer comes in two shades, I’m reviewing the lighter one called, “tan-tastic”. This will only work on fair skinned tones, not dark enough to show up on others. The shade is a medium-dark Brown with neutral to warm, red undertones and mostly matte finish. Excellent pigment, you could easily build this to full coverage with two layers. Long lasting, I wore it for over 8 hours without a setting spray. The scent is a lovely, beachy coconut that I really liked. I cannot say enough great things about this bronzer.
Heather D.
Osburn, ID
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This bronzer is a favorite of mine. It's somewhat neutral so you don't have to worry about it looking too orange. It's matte so as not to increase the appearance of texture where you don't want it. It blends beautifully, and it comes with so much product that it's more than worth it's price tag. Plus, I love the Marc Jacobs sleek packaging. Just beautiful!
Anabel H.
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Anabel H.
I love it! Soft color for everyday makeup and the best of it for me is the smell! I am looking for other products from this line just because of the smell😍
Madison B.
Venice, FL
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Madison B.
Purchased at: Sephora
blends perfectly, big pan lasts FOREVER. no complaints. hands down the BEST bronzer!
Katherine F.
Wharton, NJ
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Katherine F.
I am obsessed with Marc Jacobs from Perfume, purses and all Makeup! This bronzer is amazing 🤩 it’s very easy to blend as the shade is builds slowly, the Coconut smell is amazing unfortunately it’s being discontinued and it’s half price now on the website so ladies go run if this is something you been thinking about
Rachael B.
York, PA
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Rachael B.
My go to bronzer. Firstly, the compact is large & cute; perfect mirror size for traveling. Secondly, the color is universal for a wide range of skin tones. Last, but not least, blends flawlessly & lightweight formula.
Italia A.
texas
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Italia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Texture smooth, and it’s big! I love it, honestly one of a good bronzer. Good quality
Kim S.
Pleasanton, CA
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite bronzers. The packaging is large, luxurious, and even has a light coconut sent. It has a very smooth texture that’s buildable and easy to apply. It is a matte finish that does pull a bit on the warmer side, more terra cotta colored. It’s a great bronzer but I typically use it during the summer months when my tan can stand up to the scent or I’m looking for a warmer flush.
Emily D.
Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g uploaded by Emily D.
I love this product! It lasts forever since it's such a big pan. So its definitely pricey, but it lasts a long time so I think it's worth it. It smells great but not overpowering. The color tan tastic is perfect for me; I have a pretty light skin tone. It doesnt look too muddy or too orange, just perfect. I would definitely re purchase this again. Marc Jacobs Beauty O Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan 104 Tan-Tastic! 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheryl  L.
east broomlands irvine, Scotland
il y a un an
Lawden A. il y a un an
This is not expensive in my opinion and you get so much product! The compact is huge! Also this is such a fabulous bronzer! Highly recommend!
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
il y a un an
Keti U. il y a un an
For now it’s brought back and they say it’s gonna stay this time 😅 so go ahead, you won’t regret getting the full size
Hannah S.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 2 ans
Morgan C. il y a un an
It’s been on sale at Sephora for a while now so it seems like they’re phasing it out. I would buy one if you want to make sure you have another on hand!