MakeupLip MakeupLipstickMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick

SHEER. BUTTERY. HABIT-FORMING.
SHEER, CHIC AND HABIT-FORMING, THIS COVETABLE LIP COLLECTION BREAKS THE MOLD OF TRADITIONAL NUDE LIPSTICK WITH ITS INNOVATIVE GELLIFIED FORMULA THAT GLIDES EFFORTLESSLY OVER LIPS, LAYING DOWN SUBTLE SHADES WITH A SLEEK SHINE FINISH.

VELVET-LIKE MONOI BUTTER, DERIVED FROM THE TROPICAL TIARÉ FLOWER, DELIVERS SUPREME MOISTURE WHILE NOURISHING MYRRH EXTRACT AND ANTIOXIDANT VITAMIN E REDUCE SIGNS OF AGING, INCLUDING VERTICAL FINE LINES. ELEVATE YOUR LIPS WITH THIS COLLECTION OF MODERN NUDE LIPSTICKS THAT ARE DELICATELY SCENTED WITH VANILLA. CREATED WITH AN INNOVATIVE GELLIFIED FORMULA, EACH SHADE GLIDES ON EASILY ONTO THE LIPS, LAYING DOWN SUBTLE COLORS AND A SLEEK, SHINE FINISH.

Was this a limited edition? I cannot find those anymore.
Is this worth the price?
Is it worth it to spend more in this brand?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick!
Product Highlights
Live these Marc Jacob's beauty lipstick very pigmented apply very smooth on the Lipps it's very creamy love the nudes shades.in reviews
This is pricey but worth it. It's so much more moisturizing and better than the original formula. It is sheer but I love it. It's perfect for everyday and such a nice color. in reviews
...really well and it met my expectations, also it's not matte but it is long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to othersin reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Kimberly T.
Review for: Eat Cake 150
These lipsticks are divine. When I saw my photos later I said to myself “Damn that lipstick makes my lips look juicy!” It’s the pigment that is so flattering and then the hydrating that plumps your lips. Have to wear these more.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Carrie M.
I ordered this lipstick from Marc Jacobs on a whim (and it was on sale) hoping for a nourishing sheer wash of color that would be appropriate for fall. This shade “Hey, Stranger” doesn’t look like the online pic but I like it nonetheless. I wouldn’t call it sheer - but it is more buildable than your average lipstick. I like this nude a lot and think I will use it often during the fall and winter. It’s a great product for those of you who are slowly getting into bolder lip products and want to take baby steps. Lastly - one of my FAVORITE things about this product is the packaging!!! Gorgeous bending and sleek rounded rectangle tube with magnetic closure and pretty metallic silver accents. Simply a delight.
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Chaya K.
I have the Marc Jacobs Sheer Nudes gel lipstick in the shade Dreamgirl. It swatches as a medium tone rosey nude but on lips is a gorgeous milk-chocolate shade! Super creamy and moisturizing on the lips it has a pleasant soft vanilla fragrance. The packaging is bomb, I love the magnetic top and it feels and looks very high-end!
Heather D.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Understudy 114
I love this formula! It's shiny and sheer, but it has decent pigmentation for a sheer formula. Understudy is a peachy-pink nude. It's really comfortable. It not sticky, stringy, or patchy. It has a mildy sweet fragrance. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek with a magnetic closure. Very pretty! Love the shine and the fact that it still offers pigmentation most of all! Highly recommend!
Becca D.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Becca D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lipstick k, it’s creamy and opaque. I just wish the bottle wasn’t so clunky because it didn’t fit in my old lipstick organizer.
Jackie A.
Fort Campbell, KY
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Jackie A.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Jackie A.
Review for: Strange Magic 102
This is an absolute staple in my everyday makeup bag. I have so many reasons that I love this lipstick. First off, the packaging is truly luxurious. It’s a beautiful beige color with silver accents. It has the perfect amount of weight to it and a sleek shape the fits perfectly in your hand. The cover is actually magnetic which I feel makes it extremely unique! This formula is a sheer to medium coverage that is buildable on the lips. It has a satin to glossy finish. I specifically love this color, strange magic, because it’s the most perfect baby pink/ nude color without being overpowering. Oddly enough, this color is hard to find without it being either to warm or to cool. This is the perfect neutral baby pink that just gives you the most beautiful pout!
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,191 reviews
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Review for: Anais 146
Best nude I’ve found in a long time that didn’t cost me my first born lol. This is such a beautiful shade that will work well with so many different skin tones
niloproduct P.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by niloproduct P.
Review for: Moody Margot 106
Love their creamy lipsticks, after trying this lipstick I have grown my collection of Marc Jacob's makeup line. It's hydrating and nice pigment in ever tube of lipstick. Marc Jacob's also make really nice liquid lipsticks as well. The price is in 30s and not too expensive
Salsabil G.
pittsburgh
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Salsabil G.
Review for: Role Play 110
One of my best lipsticks ever! It’s sheer and moisturizing which is perfect for me because I don’t normally wear heavy makeup out. I always keep this in my purse for touch ups or even a balmy feeling. It’s the same color of my lip but only enhances them a little without seeming like I am wearing makeup so I really like that. If you are going for a natural look, this is definitely for you!
Anna Paula I.
Chattanooga, TN
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick uploaded by Anna Paula I.
Review for: Role Play 110
I fell in love with this lipstick I usually wear red matte lipsticks, so I bought this one to try something new. It is so creamy and the color goes great with any outfit. I got it in Tjmaxx for an amazing price. I would definitely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maddisen N.
Byron, IL
il y a 2 ans
Linna W. il y a 2 ans
This is very sheer, balm like. Not full coverage at all. And colors are very pale