Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner Blacquer 0.016 oz

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A liquid eyeliner inspired by the classic calligraphy pen for drawing the finest lines and achieving perfect definition. This waterproof liquid eyeliner pen features a calligraphy-inspired proprietary capillary system that draws thick and thin lines for accentuating the lash line or building a bolder look. This never-seen-before shade was developed in Japan to create the shiniest and blackest black on the market. The fast-working, no-transfer, no-fade formula lasts all day. This sleek liner begs to be held and is suitable for the boardroom. see more...

• Overall, I love this product and will repurchase until the end of t...2 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner pencil easy to apply?2 Answers
  • Does this smear if you have oily skin and eye lids?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this pen. My go tos have been kat von d tattoo and lancome grandiose liner. This pen was extremely easy to use right away. It was very black and pigmented and lasted most of the day. I do need to touch up my wings after about fourteen hours because im ridiculously oily. On any other skin type you most likely wouldn't need a touch up. It comes off ok but after using soap and water some thick pieces of the i get stuck between lashes and I have to pick or brush them out but that's the only issue. I wouldn't recommend to a beginner as it can be unforgiving when it Comes to mistakes or shaky hands. Love this stuff. Not as matte as kvd or shiny as grandiose. It's kind of in the middle but I love everything about it. One of my definite go to liners.
B C.
B C.
This eyeliner is amazing, just incredibly amazing. I have had this pen for about 8 months now and it's still going strong. It gives a strong opaque black line with one swipe and doesn't budge from your eyes until you're ready to take it off. I wore this New Years Eve and then went hiking without removing my makeup and it was still going strong. Initially the price tag for this eyeliner put me off, I mean, $30 for an eyeliner that's crazy! But it is so worth every penny. The only negative would be that you have press a little harder to get it off from your eyes, which to some people is a negative but for me it is such a minor thing especially since I want it to be hard to come off.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
The application of it was a wet liquid consistency which I did not like due to having monolids. I have to be careful not to ruin what I've created and wait till it dries. But once it dries the pigmentation showed that it was superb. I bought it at sephora and it was around $30 I believe. I liked how pigment it was but disliked how liquidity it was. I would not purchase this again but for the quality I would recommend for those looking for a good dark black.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
When I discovered the KAT Von D tattoo eye liner, that was the only go to eye liner I had. But after buying this one as soon as it came out, I became a sucker for it! I'm yes it cost $30 but WOW. it does not stain or run through. A little goes a long way. I put it on at 4:00am because I work super early. And at 8:00pm I still have it on! Purchased the black and the brown. I love both.
Essie R.
Essie R.
This is super pigmented. I am an MUA and this feathers on "older" lids through the fine lines. So i am not a fan of this on older women. I also am not crazy about the amount of product for the price point. But we are talking high end, and you get what you pay for. This formula will not smudge or budge once it dries down.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
Stay on power is ah-mazing. So without sharing too much (not a good story, I promise) the eyeliner stayed on - without a smear - throughout my whole night/morning. It's not too shiny, and a little more on the matte side. I like it! The problem is the liner is pricey, which deters me from every buying it again.
Yuena L.
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
This is literally m favorite liquid eye-liner of all time. I get a new one every 6 months depending how much make up I use during that time. It stays on so well and I absolutely love the point. I wish it was a little cheaper but yet I love it so much I buy it for the price that it is.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Easily my favorite eyeliner ever. I love how fine the point is for sharp and precise lines, and the formula last all day! It's way easier to apply than a lot of liquid eyeliner, and it comes in a regular and travel size. (I have both because it's so convenient. So worth it!)
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This eyeliner is no joke!! It lasts all day into the night and even longer!! I wore it in disneyworld went on rides walked around in the 90 degree weather my foundation was all worn off my eyeshadow a crease mess and my eyeliner was still perfect!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
The absolute best eye liner I have ever tried! It goes on so smooth and lasts all day! It's very easy to apply and even coat! This is a must have now every single day!

I bought this at Sephora during a sale for a great price!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long wearing are these? Is the tip very fine?
Denise R.
Denise R.
Los Angeles
I've been wanting a nice eyeliner that doesn't smear. The price of this eyeliner is a little pricey for me. Is it worth the price?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this smear if you have oily skin and eye lids?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Bay Area
I have been doubting whether I should try this. I like the other eyeliners, but is it worth putting down my Kat Con D Trooper?!
Ysabel O.
Ysabel O.
Overall, I love this product and will repurchase until the end of time - even if it does fray?