MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl

A champagne grape-infused lip vinyl with lust-worthy, full-coverage color. Satisfy your lip gloss craving with Marc's color-drenched, champagne grape-infused lip vinyl. This fully pigmented, plumping formula is infused with antioxidants, essential oils, and a hint of effervescence for a perfect pout with the highest shine. The patented, pillowed applicator glides on the lip vinyl for precise application with a lust-worthy finish.

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl ?is this a lip gloss or liquid lipstick and how long does it last and does it transfer
Does it last long?
Is this gloss sticky?? and is this the gloss that comes in sugar sugar because I have been wanting that one!!
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl!
Product Highlights
LOVE this lip gloss - not super shiny, the shimmer isn't overpowering, best of all - it isn't gooey and tacky. Moisturizing, scented and flavored, its well worth the splurge. <3in reviews
...the time and want to branch out on others! This formula is not sticky, lasts a long time on the lips and is so opaque it just glides on the lips! Love it! in reviews
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a nice lipgloss, however, definitely not one of my favorites. The color is beautiful, although it doesn’t stay on very long. I do love how soft and smooth the applicator is and the lipgloss is not sticky at all. I would love it if they would find a way to make it more long lasting. I have to reapply it quite often, and therefore, don’t wear it much.
Nadja P.
Kennewick, WA
This lip gloss is the most perfect lip gloss you will ever try. It's lovely on the lips, it has s slight minty flavor, and it is not sticky. The color is so natural and I can use it for work and also outside of work. The gloss is shiny but like I said, not sticky and very comfortable to wear on the lips. I get so many compliments wearing this lip gloss!
Lindsey G.
Ruskin, FL
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl uploaded by Lindsey G.
I have several trial size versions of this product. I absolutely LOVE the color. It adds a touch of dark pink with gold shimmer, to your lips. It looks beautiful on the lips! The shimmer isn’t too clumpy or bold. It just adds a little something extra to your lips. Highly recommend! MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
Tinted lipgloss for an extra glow, keeps lips plump and silky. Good value a little bit on the pricey side. I would lower the costs, and update the lid on the packaging. I would buy this again, and recommend.
Cynthia R.
buford
I love these producers I love them I am fascinated by their colors their finish is perfect I highly recommend them they are perfect for any season
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Absolutely beautiful goes on amazingly it’s not sticky lasts a very long time on my lips I would recommend it matter fact you need Marc Jacobs in your life
Jimena G.
Houston , TX
Súper bello el color me encantaría poder probarlo me encantan los labiales así que tien lip gloss
Angela H.
You can't go wrong with this brand. This product is perfection. The color is so nice and it feels soft on the lips.
Alma M.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
A nice lip color and super good quality the cover is so full and awesome I recommend it
Lori W.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I love his lip gloss and the colors are so beautiful and his lipstick ate gorgeous and I look forward to buying more make up every month. It wears beautiful on lips .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxann R.