16 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A color-saturated, long-wearing, gellified lipstick with a sleek shine finish. Fall in love with Marc's irresistible, gellified lipstick. Full of pure pigment, this long-wearing lipstick has an irresistibly touchable texture. Unlike traditional waxy lipsticks, Lovemarc's cutting-edge, gellified formula delivers the utmost in creaminess, comfort, and color payoff. An infusion of monoi butter a velvety cream made from the tropical tiare flower provides intense hydration, while myrrh extract works to reduce the signs of aging, and an innovative 3-D plumping agent adds gentle volume. The vivid shades are all inspired by Marc's favorite movies. Subtly scented with vanilla, Lovemarc will be your new object of desire. see more...

Taylor F.
Taylor F.
South Bend, IN
I love this. The color is is super pretty and it glides on so smoothly! I hate that traditional lipstick-feel...you know, where it feels like you rubbed clay all over your lips and just left it there? Not so with this gem. It's creamy and dreamy and doesn't feel too thick on my lips. The only downside is that it doesn't last as long as I would like for it to, but that's not enough to make me stop buying it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Great quality!
One of the biggest things that drive me crazy with lipsticks especially darker colors, is under my lip starts to get stained with the color I'm wearing after I eat something.
With this red I did not have that problem. My only set back to this lipstick is I am not a fan of the price. I got one in a sample pack and that's the only reason why I have this lipstick to review.
Ami D.
Ami D.
I really, really didn't want to believe that I'd ever want to pay $30 for a lipstick. But god, my birthday sample of kiss kiss bang bang has changed my mind.

It's absolutely beautiful and somehow a unique shade of rosy pink, and its so creamy and pigmented. a few taps on the finger give me a beautiful natural look. i can't wait to buy a full size of this.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This is absolutely my favorite lipstick ever. i got a sample size tube of it for my birthday and I will definitely be buying a full size tube when I run out. the formula in this lipstick is so creamy and leaves my lips feeling so soft, yet it lasts all day. it doesn't smudge easily and gives great coverage.
samantha c.
samantha c.
This color is amazing. The pigment is so bright and the texture is so creamy. This is simply a gorgeous lipstick and it works so well. Its kiss-proof and stays on for a long time. I love this lipstick. I would defenitly buy this again. You should really get this. You won't regret it
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This is amazing lipstick! The formula really does have a gel feel to it so it keeps your lips hydrated! And all of the colors are a little more sheer so it gives a more natural look. The shape of the lipstick also makes it very easy to apply and the packaging is so sleek and classy!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
York, PA
This lipstick is great! The color goes with basically every outfit! It goes on creamy and lasts several hours! I definitely recommend as all the colors are great! This one is my favorite because, it really makes the lips look natural just with more fun added!
Traci R.
Traci R.
Clarksville, TN
I had never tried a Marc Jacobs lipstick before and I was a tad hesitant because of the price. Let me tell you...it's way worth it! This lipstick has AWESOME staying power. I put it on mid afternoon and I actually had to remove it at the end of the night!
Tarina D.
Tarina D.
Houston , TX
Love this moisturizing yet great coverage lipstick. It feels so amazing on the lips and the color is absolutely gorgeous! Those that buy this will definitely love the product! Also you can't go wrong with Marc Jacobs products- they're all high quality!
Claire G.
Claire G.
Love this!! I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I just love the formal. It goes on so smooth and is super opaque. I especially love the design of the lipstick itself, makes it so much easier to apply compared to the standard lipstick shape.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Henderson, NV
How long will the lipstick stay on and will it rub off quickly?
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
How awesome is this product?
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
How long does the lipstick last for ? Does it rub off quick ?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
I love the color of this lipstick! However, I would like to hear from someone who has used the product, how long it lasts?
Kailyn N.
Kailyn N.
Honolulu, HI
Is this a bright red in person or is it muted?