BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A set of two travel-size lip favorites 10-hour longwear lipstick and lip liner in the bestselling shade, Slow Burn, a creamy nude rose. What does: This Marc Jacobs Beauty collection brings together two, travel-sized lip essentials in Slow Burn, Marc Jacobs's bestselling, flattering creamy nude rose shade. Line and shape lips with (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil. The innovative gel formula is infused with collagen, and glides on effortlessly. Pair with Le Marc Lip Creme. This luxurious lipstick delivers one-swipe color that lasts up to 10 hours, with a rich and creamy feel. Together, these two lip essentials create a flattering, wearble look for day or night. This set contains:- 0.05 oz Petite Le marc Lip Creme in Slow Burn- 0.01 oz Petite (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Slow Burn It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Le Marc Lip Creme shades are named after iconic women who inspire Marc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love the color of this lipstick Slow Burn plus the matching lip pencil. This was my first time trying a Marc Jacobs lip pencil which is so creamy it melted into my lips! Will use the lip pencil up too fast because of the creamy formula plus it was a little messy. I have Marc Jacobs lipsticks but this formula is different, drier and showed every line on my lips. I wore a gloss to help since I don't usually like matte lipsticks. Pretty lip combo but won't buy again I prefer a hydrating shiny formula.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I got this set as from Sephora with VIP points and I love it! The lipstick is amazing: I love the color and the texture, I'm not a fan of lip liner, but since I got it, I'll give it a try. Highly recommended!
Amy M.
Love this product tons on smooth highly pigmented very hydrating for the lips it's a long stay even though it's not matte. Would buy it again as it's a high quality product. I received this mini kit through sephora.
vidhi s.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect shade for spring. I usually prefer darker shades or the classic red but I experimented with this shade and really liked it. It's smooth, spreads well and stays on for long. I would definitely buy is again.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
I have never found the perfect comfortable tube of lipstick in a long time. This is my first time trying the Marc jacobs cream lipstick and it is very long lasting! I love it so much, super pigmented. I would def recommend
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
This is the perfect set to just pop in your purse for touch ups throughout the day! And a bonus is that this has my absolute favorite shade in the line-Slow Burn! Such a great everyday shade.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I loved the lipstick. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone. I did not care for the lip liner as I found it was hard to apply.
I love the lipstick! It has great pigment and it is very moisturizing! I love the color of the lipstick
Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
The his has to be the best long wear lipstick gloss combo I've ever tried! Slow Burn is a lovely neutral pink and Enamored glasses as is slightly darker. It met all my expectations. I bought these separately after the set was gone
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
It is expensive at first, but after using it, you'll understand why. Slow Burn is such a pretty light mauve rosey colour that it an extremely universal colour for everyone. The formula is very similar to my Pat McGrath lipsticks but even creamier. It's like a matte, but it's not flat on the lips. It's never picked up on my dry patches and always fades off really naturally on the lips so you'll never have to worry about looking like a clown. The pencil is one of the best lip pencils I've ever tried. I'd close compare it to the Kylie Jenner lipliners or Nars. It's as creamy as the lipstick but it doesn't feather out or slip all over your chin or cheeks. Overall, if you're interested in either the lipstick or lip liner, try out this kit and you'll probably fall in love with both.
ivon o.
Where to get these set?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5