BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A buttery, rich lip balm with SPF 18 that locks in hydration. Meet the ultimate makeout accessory the addictive and refreshing minty flavor will keep you coming back for more. With nature's best exotic oils and butters like andiroba, buriti, shea, and avocado, this moisture balm is too good not to share. Indulge. Hydrate. Repeat. Broad spectrum SPF 18 protects lips from harmful UV rays which are the number one cause of premature skin aging, leading to skin discoloration, loss of elasticity, and the appearance of fine lines. see more...

Cory M.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Jacobs lip lock is hands down one of my favorite go tos for lip hydration. Absolutely love it. It’s. It really shiny or greasy but gives my lips the best hydration not to mention the packaging is beautiful.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went on a Marc Jacobs spree and wanted to try this. I loved using it and the product itself is pretty nice. I'd probably repurchase this but the packaging is a bit too bulky and I don't like the twist up lid. Since the lipsticks use a magnetic case, why can't the balm be the same way?
Angel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip balm! I bought it at Neiman Marcus, I had a 15% off my purchase. Definitely a great value for the price. I have full lips, and I mostly use lip stains, which dry my lips a lot. I have been looking for something for them, and I finally found it! It leaves my lips very soft and supple.
Linda D.
Auburn , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE lip balm! I've gone through so many of these. I love the minty feeling and it makes my lips so soft. The packaging feels expensive and luxurious. Worth every penny
Ellen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip balm ever. So thick, moisturizing, and it lasts for EVER! Love the feel, not sticky at all. Love the scent, light and clean. Love everything about this balm and may go pick up another today!
Joan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big lip balm junkie. This has probably knocked some of my favorite lip balm products out the water. Very beautiful sleek packaging. The product GLIDES on so smoothly and you don't need a lot of it on either. Its very moisturizing and stays on for a while. Not sticky or greasy feeling. Great for a pre-lipstick step (which is always a must) or by itself. It has SPF 18 which is good for when you're out and about. Don't get me wrong, I love me my usual lip balms from a drugstore (burt's, sun bum, eos, i.e.), but this product is totally worth paying $24 for and most definitely repurchasing over and over again.
Sabrina M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yassss!!! I have notoriously dry lips and this is the only thing I have found so far that keeps my lips moisturized thru out the day. I've used everything from chapstick to the Dior lip balm and this is the best. The packaging is gorgeous and purse friendly. A pricey pick but worth it for me. I would recommend and repurchase.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You are definitely paying for the packaging and brand name, but hey, it's nice to show off and keep using throughout the day! I have since found a better balm, but in the time I used this (I've bought it twice), I loved the scent, and it's very moisturizing. It didn't leave a balmy film on your lips, but it did keep my lips soft and plump!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure why everyone raves about this. I did not find it all that moisturizing. I have pretty chapped lips and it initially felt good but was gone after a short while. I unfortunately wouldn't recommend. The packaging is pretty and it smelled good, but didn't cut it for my chapped lips. I do adore their lipsticks though
Jennifer N.
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands. This moisture balm is the best! It does exactly what it says. It hydrates and keeps my lips hydrated all day. The packaging is super cute and classy. The only thing is, this is expensive. I mean for a lip balm, come on. I still love it though, but there are cheaper alternatives.
Andrea Z.
HANNON, ON
Does this lip balm last at least 12 hours or, does it need constant reapplication?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this worth the money for a lip balm?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
How well does this work
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5