BY MARC JACOBS

Luxe textures. Pure performance. Dress your eyes.

Get dressed with beauty: this limited-edition eyeshadow palette features 20 plush shadows curated into five fashion-inspired looks so you'll never be at a loss for what to wear wherever you go. Makeup artist Diane Kendal curated the shadows for the complete eye wardrobe: a golden moment, red-carpet glamour, a modern smoky eye, daytime glamour and a casual daytime look. The shimmery metallics, buttery mattes and lustrous sheens are all formulated with advanced pigments to allow for true, instant color payoff and long-lasting plush performance. The oversized, collector's edition gold palette opens to reveal a major infinity mirror, maximized for checking out your eye looks.

About Marc Jacobs Beauty:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.

• How good is this eyeshadow?? It looks good1 Answers
  • Are these any good? Pigmentation? Worth the price?8 Answers
  • I'm dying to buy Marc Jacobs eyeshadows Are they soft ? D...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is an amazing palette. The colors are gorgeous. Soooo pigmented and buttery. Love love love it. Also helps to have such a large mirror. Seriously one of my favorite palettes. " in 5 reviews
Sahar F.
Very beautiful palette that contains all my favorite eyeshadow shades. The pigmentation is insane and the colors so awesome on the eyelids. Ideal for day/night looks. One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever ! Highly highly recommend it
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Marc Jacobs knocked it out of the park with this palette. The shadows are highly pigmented, buttery smooth, and easy to blend. There are endless options for eye looks in this palette and it inspires me to get creative. The shadows feel very luxurious and last all day long, sometimes even into the next morning if I accidentally fall asleep with my makeup on. The packaging is durable and luxurious.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I can’t believe it’s so cheap wow ! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Alli P.
Rensselaer
The only reason I gave this palette four stars was because the price is insane. You're paying for a designer name. The eyeshadows were good quality and I had zero problems with them, but I just think some of these designers charge an arm and a leg and not everybody can afford these prices.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
These eyeshadows are soooo silky / creamy. The palette is very expensive and I don’t use it everyday but when I do I am never disappointed with how well the shadows perform. They blend well and the pigment is literally amazing ! I recommend this eyeshadow palette!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I fell in love with this palette from the moment that I saw the amazing gold that was included. I've tried a lot of other brands gold and it's really hard to find one that really gives you that foil effect this one is absolutely amazing and is honestly worth buying the whole pallet just for this one color
Kristy H.
The colors in this are so beautiful. The packafing is sleek and heavy so you know its great quality. The shadows are easy to blend and pigmented. $100 is alot for an eye shadow palette though
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
I got this palette a while ago when sephora was having 20% off for VIBs. I wasn't planning on buying it because i have never really been a big fan of Marc Jacob. But this gold packaging is just everything, so i had to get it. At first i wasn't very thrilled because there are a lot of cool tones in it that i dont really use. So i use a couple shades then put it away, until recently i was rotating my makeup collection thought i'd give it another go. Holy smoke, every single shadow is so pigmented, so easy to blend and just looks great even though i didn't like the color to begin with. Especially a couple shimmer shades are just so creamy and stays on my lid the whole day-i dont even need to use my finger to apply it.
Cristal g.
This is my first Marc Jabobs eyeshadow palette and I am in love. At first i didn't want to spend $100 on an eyeshadow palette, but then i swatched it. these shadows are like butter! I only place my finger on one of the shadows and when i lifted it OMG..the tip of my finger was covered in shadow.. Now again i only placed my finer on the shadow..didnt move to or anything. I bought it and had to use it right away. The colors blend beautifully and last all day.

If you have the money and want to splurge on a quality product...THIS IS THE ONE!!
Karri P.
Luxury, thine name is Marc Jacobs Beauty. My sister sent me this for Christmas. It's my first Marc Jacobs palette and I'm blown away. First, packaging. Beautiful, sleek, gold. The compact has an enormous mirror too. Next, shadows. Oh, so pigmented and creamy. Dreamy blending and build ability. I swear they're almost intuitive. You get the brush near your eye, and it just goes where you want it. That gold shadow will knock your socks off. I'm definitely hooked and am hoping for more MJ shadows in my life.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Are these any good? Pigmentation? Worth the price?
Cynthia I.
Denver , Co
I have been debating whether or not I will buy this palette. I need help. If you have this; do you enjoy this palette and why?
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
How is the pigmentation?
Gabrielle K.
How does this palette work for creating a smoky eye? Are there enough muted colors to create a good look?
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I have a few Marc Jacobs palettes and find that the shadows ALWAYS break/crack and crumble - I think because they're so soft. Has anyone had that problem with this palette? Is the packaging as flimsy as the other palette packaging from Marc Jacobs?