Kelly T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: SEND NUDES (NUDE), HOW ROGUE! (RED) more...
Great packaging and overall a great product. I tried out How Rouge!, a vibrant red shade that really gives you that pop of color and Send Nudes, which was darker than I would expect for nude and more of a plum shade against fair skin tones. Overall the product goes on great- it's super creamy, easy to apply and the shades are full of color. I was surprised to find there was almost a metallic, shimmery look once applied. I liked this with the red shade, How Rouge!, however, I thought it seemed to be a little much for Send Nudes. The best part was that this product is long lasting! Even after enjoying a meal, the color still looked super vibrant and didn't fade.If you're looking for something to really give you that pop of color, with a creamy, buttery texture that's long lasting I would definitely recommend. I would buy How Rouge again and probably skip over the Send Nudes.