Abby S.
Monroeville, OH
Review for: Send Nudes, Plum n Get It more...
I am not normally one to wear lipstick of any nature other than the occasional tinted balm. It always seems to end up smeared or otherwise terrible looking on me so I steer clear. However, I received two of these lip crayons from Influenster and was feeling ambitious enough to give them a whirl. I received a nude color and a plum and both have a gorgeous color payoff and a smooth, non-sticky texture. To my surprise the color didn't budge or migrate across my face throughout the day! Even after eating, the color was still there and had only faded minimally. I found the colors to be easily wearable and flattering and they didn't leave my lips feeling sticky or dried out and had a wonderful matte but natural looking finish. I would definitely repurchase to try out more colors! The only downside is that at $26 a pop, these are quite pricey and more than I would like to spend on a lip product.