Kathryn K.
Washington, DC
Review for: Send Nudes, How Rouge! more...
This product is exactly as advertised - it feels exactly like a liquid lip color with the control of a crayon, and I really love it. The texture is creamy and silky with a beautiful satin finish. There is some transfer when eating and drinking, but it stayed on fine through the course of a 3-hour holiday party. "Send Nudes" is a cool-toned nude, a bit more on the side of mauve, which really works with my coloring. “How Rouge” is highly pigmented, but more bright pink/orange than true red as described. The color doesn’t quite work on me, but it’s so true to how it looks in the swatches online that I’d feel really confident trying one of the other bright colors like Fram-bois! My only complaint is that the formula is so soft that the crayon broke in the tube on the second application. Do make sure to exfoliate your lips well before using as it will show every flake. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.