MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon

by Marc Jacobs

LIQUID LIP IN A STICK. ONE-SWIPE COLOR. 16H LUXE LONGWEAR.

REWRITE THE (LIPSTICK) RULES: LE MARC LIQUID LIP CRAYON IS EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT A LIQUID LIPSTICK IN A CREAMY CRAYON.

THIS CREAMY CRAYON MELTS INTO LIPS WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT LIQUID SENSATION, PROVIDING POWERFUL ONE-SWIPE COLOR WITH BOLD IMPACT. A DOSE OF INNOVATIVE "GHOST PEARL" GIVES THE MATTE LOOK A DIMENSIONAL SHEEN FOR A NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN FINISH. WITH THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF PLAYTIME, YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: INSTANT COLOR THAT LASTS FOR 16 LUXURIOUS HOURS OF LONGWEAR.

THE BOLD, HIGH-PIGMENTED SHADES FEEL CREAMY AND COMFORTABLE AND WON'T DRY OR SETTLE INTO LINES. THE CRAYON OFFERS TOTAL CONTROL FOR EFFORTLESS APPLICATION. IT'S EASIER THAN EVER TO SHAPE AND FILL YOUR LIPS. HAVE IT BOTH WAYS... NOW YOU NEVER NEED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A TRADITIONAL LIPSTICK OR A LIQUID AGAIN WITH THIS NEW INNOVATION.

EACH SHADE HAS A PRECISE DOSE OF INNOVATIVE "GHOST PEARL" IN A COMPLEMENTARY OR CONTRAST TINT TO GIVE LIPS ADDED DIMENSION. THE SUBLTY SHIMMERING EFFECT BECOMES MORE VISIBLE AT CERTAIN ANGLES OR LIGHTING TO GIVE LIPS A MODERN, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN FINISH.

LE MARC LIQUID LIP CRAYON SHADES:

HOW ROGUE! (RED)

FRAM-BOIS! (RASPBERRY)

PLUM N GET IT (PLUM)

BURN NOTICE (BROWN)

MERLOT BLOW (DEEP BURGUNDY)

BLACQUER (DEEPEST SHINIEST BLACK)

Has anyone with celiac disease had a reaction to Marc Jacobs lip products?
Is this product smooth or is it drying? Does it feather?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon!
Product Highlights
“These lip crayons are so smooth and creamy. My lips feel hydrated and it lasts all day! I would recommend these lipsticks to every lipstick lover! You need these in your collection!!! [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-le-marc-liquid-lip-crayon]” in reviews
“Oh my gosh! I just got my complimentary Marc Jacobs Beauty box from Influenster and wow!! This liquid lip crayon is so easy to apply and smooth. It is like velvet on your lips! The crayons on super pigmented and bright. It is super lightweight too and not heavy! Worth a splurge! I am defiantly going to buy more!!!” in reviews
“Marc jacobs is one of my favourite brands I do really trust them and those lipsticks arecfascinating they are long lasting they have a smooth texture to moisturize the lips and to leave a vival sexy color” in reviews
“...anywhere near shear. It’s a deep nude with purple undertones and a gold metallic shimmer. It’s definitely a satiny matte but doesn’t feel as drying as most matte lips. The smell is nice and pleasant without being too overwhelming. I’ve got a weird thing about scents and this one is pleasant and doesn’t give me a headache. I blotted when I applied it and then put it to the test, it lasted through a nap hours of talking and a milkshake. Ate tacos for dinner and some transferring (rubbed off and I ate it lol). It’s still looking good ate 7 at night and I’m sure I’ve got plenty of time left. I don’t feel dry, actually it’s not too noticeable at all. I’d definitely recommend it and I’m looking into purchasing other colors. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.” in reviews
Lakeside, CA
Review for: NIGHT MAUVES (MAUVE), PLUM N GET IT (PLUM)
These are advertised as liquid lipsticks in a crayon format, which implies that they are matte, long-wearing, and transfer resistant. I agree with the first two things, but not the third. They transfer about as much as any other lipstick does, but there is still lots of color left on the lips. The application is very soft and does not cause any pulling or dragging of the lips. The slightest touch delivers full pigment, which is quite satisfying to see. That said, if you know you are rather sloppy when you are lining your lips, you want to be really careful, because any mistake you make while lining the lips will show. Overall, I would describe this as a very comfortable, non-drying, pigmented, good-quality matte or satin lipstick (depending on the shade). I don't think it's the most revolutionary formula in the world, but it's very nice, and it does feel quite luxurious. I would repurchase this product. The only thing that would make it better is if it were transfer-resistant.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: SEND NUDES (NUDE), PLUM N GET IT (PLUM)
First, I tried 'Plum It Up'. What a stunning color. This purplish/pink color is the perfect plum. It's not too dark and definitely has some warmth to the color. It's very, very soft and easy to use. The crayon just twists up when you need more. No sharpener needed. It's long lasting...so long lasting that I tried it on my hand and it stayed on until I scrubbed it off.Second, I tried 'Send Nudes." It might be a nude for someone who has a different complexion that I, but this is more of a dark brown on me. It's a great color if you like brownish colored lipsticks. It's is sooo soft that when I first opened it, the top of the crayon fell off as I was reviewing it live on IG! Eek! So, not sure if it's because it got too warm? Have no idea. Once I put it on, it didn't dry out my lips and stayed soft (which I love). The top can be a little tricky to get on (and have it stay), so be sure it's closed tightly before throwing in your purse. *Complimentary gift from Influenster*
Review for: SEND NUDES (NUDE)
I love the container! So sleek, easy to open and you can hear a snap when the lid is on properly. The texture is so creamy and it just glides on the lips so easily. Make sure to stay within the lines of your lip and clean up before this dries. Once dried, it can be difficult to remove. This is not drying on me even when I applied a matte lipliner underneath for even more staying power. On its own, once the color dries on the lips, it will stay up. IF you eat something that is oily, the inner portion of the mouth will come off, but the color is stil there, but an ombre affect occurs.I love the color, but it does have a sparkle. At first I was not used to the sparkle since I have natural large lips, draws a bit too much attention to the mouth. The normal price is high, but I was able to get on sale and the price made me try this, glad I did.PRO: matte, long wearing, not drying, does not transferCON: price
Chicago , IL
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon uploaded by Andrea M.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon
This [user:marcjacobsbeauty] long wear lip crayon has the look the feel and the wear of an liquid lipstick in range of bold and covetable shades. This crayon liquid lipstick in the form of crayon melts into lips in a lightweight liquid sensation providing powerful one swipe color with bold impact. This bold high pigmented shade feels creamy and comfortable and won’t dry or settle into lines. Loving it😍😍😍MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon
Locust Grove, GA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon uploaded by summer B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the shade Snap Shut, and I love it! It’s a metallic lip without looking overly shiny, and it is one of the most comfortable lipsticks I have ever worn. It dries down so I don’t feel like it would be moving around, but it’s also hydrating and literally glides onto the lips.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon
The PIGMENT. Wow. It goes on beautifully and it's SUPER comfortable. It's surprisingly moisturising and it's long lasting. I didn't think I'd like plum, but it's not garish. It actually looks really nice against my dark skin. Good job, Marc Jacobs!
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PLUM N GET IT (PLUM)
This is a great lip pencil. It is opaque, but very moisturizing. It lasts a long time. And it is a beautiful shade. I am a huge fan of this color for the fall/winter months, especially since this formula is so moisturizing.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon
Great product that is a wonderful liquid lip crayon. This product last on my lips for a good amount of time and still is a beautiful shade as it fades. I would recommend this product to anyone. I would buy it again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Doesn’t last very long. Super smooth and amazing application, but the pigment rubs off in the middle of the lips. Great product if you keep it with you to maintain the color throughout the night. 3/5 review.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Review for: PLUM N GET IT (PLUM)
Got this as a free sample from Sephora!! Absolutely love the color. The only problem is the crayon broke off and fell on the floor. Soooo devastating. Just bought a new one. Hope it doesn’t fall off again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Henderson, NV
il y a 2 ans
Destiny B. • il y a 2 ans
Yes and no. It has very few colors, and was drying but had a great packaging and long lasting color.
il y a 2 ans
Does anyone know if MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon is Gluten free? Their website gives a non-answer and the product is too new to be on skinsafeproducts.com yet. The other lipsticks and liquid lips are, but I don’t want to risk a reaction...
Alex T. • il y a 2 ans
So, from what I understand the products are not formulated to be gluten free, so, I would check with your doctor. To me, that seems like they are not gluten free.