26 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #87 in Lipstick

A rich, velvety, ultra-hydrating lipstick that delivers a dramatic punch of vivid pigment and endless hours of luxurious wear. Indulge your lips with Marc's new revolutionary 10-hour lipstick that saturates your lips in luxe and creamy, vibrant pigment with just one swipe. Experience unprecedented color payoff from concentrated color-boost pigments that are triple-milled and enriched with hydrating ingredients leaving lips with ultimate long-lasting color and moisture. Instantly, lips feel plumped and nourished from powerful peptides, antioxidant-rich seaberry, and natural humectants, including meranti and cocoa butter. The 20 irresistible color-drenched hues were named after iconic women that have inspired Marc throughout his life.

Buy on Sephora
B C.
B C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Le Marc Lip Creme's are a very good lipstick that are worth the $30 price tag. The packaging is beautiful and fit in perfectly with rest of the line. The colors are pigmented and work beautifully with most skin tones and they do seem to cater to a lot of different skin tones with the variety of colors. They don't feather easily and while they do fade they only fade after about four or five hours. My only gripe is that for a lipstick called a lip creme it's not very creamy. They go on smooth but they feel a little drying on the lips, not super dry but you are aware that they are on your lips and that they are sucking out moisture just a little bit but that can be easily remedied with a little balm on top or underneath. Otherwise the Le Marc Lip Creme's are very good.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lipstick on the market. It is a very comfortable satin/ matte finish and long wearing. The lipstick comes in many different wearable colors, there are shades that look good on various skin tones. It is a rather expensive lipstick but it is like no other lipstick I have ever tried before. It's like I didn't know how good lipstick could be till I tried this lipstick. I have tried high end and drug store lipstick and none of them compare to this one. I highly recommend this lipstick and I've liked every shade that I've tried I haven't noticed any differences in the formula from color to color they are all the same good quality formula. You can Buy them on Marc jacobs website or on site the Sephora website or in Sephora stores.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I don't own a lot of lipsticks and I usually don't wear lipstick, but I received this (in kiss kiss bang bang) as my deluxe birthday sample from Sephora and I had to try it.

I laid this over colourpop's tootsie lip pencil and it worked out really well. Color deposited perfectly in one swipe and had great pigmentation. Smooth, buttery formula feels super soft, but not sticky.

This color is so flattering and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a heavy lip color. Overall, I really like this and would consider buying it in full size. As for staying power, I haven't tested it out yet, but it feels like it would transfer a little bit while eating, etc. I would say it will probably last 5-6 hours, but that's just an estimate.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème MINI SIZE (216 KISS KISS BANG BANG)
I received this as a deluxe sample for my Sephora birthday gift. The packaging is great and sturdy without being too heavy (yes, weighty makeup feels luxurious, but I'd rather not weigh my purse down more than I need to!). The formula is incredible. Not the longest lasting ever, but very comfortable for how opaque and demi-matte it is. It walks a fine line between creamy and easy to apply and tooooo creamy to the point of making a patchy, uneven line upon application.

This particular shade, though, is not super flattering on light olive skin and makes my teeth look yellow, which they are far from. Still, it has me considering purchasing another shade so I guess Marc Jacobs's goal is accomplished.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
Lovvveee these lip sticks!! They are sooooo creamy and smooth! The colors are so pigmented it's crazy! It glides on so effortlessly! You don't have to even work at getting it perfect it practically does it by itself! Seriously that's how easy this is to apply! My favorite color right now is kiss kiss bang bang I mean it's gorgeous! They don't last too long, so you do have to touch up during the day but I don't mind that. (practically all lipsticks have to be touched up through out the day) The packaging just screams high end! It feels great in the hand and looks good on my makeup shelf! Their about $30 bucks plus tax, I would definitely recommend getting at least one color and treating yourself!
Tessie T.
Tessie T.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 216 0.12 oz
I received the sample size of this as my Sephora birthday gift this year (2016) and after using it for about a month, and literally scraping the bottom of the sample, I bit the bullet (it is currently USD$30 at Sephora) and ordered the full size. I don't quite understand paying that much for a lipstick, but I really just love it. The color is super cute, and the formula is to die for. It really does last for a long time, and it is super comfortable to wear for a full day. It is a creamy and doesn't leave my lips dry after a day of wearing it. I love the finish. It isn't crazy matte or crazy shiny either, a great middle ground and a perfect everyday finish.
Alaryn H.
Alaryn H.
Brashear, TX
So i recently got a sample size of this product for free from sephora for my birthday month! I am HOOKED. It is an amazing lipstick. They sent me pink (which is usually not my color of choice) but i gave it a try and i just ordered even more PINK lipsticks. It goes on smooth and it is matte but does not dry and cake up on your lips like some other matte lipsticks. So thankful for sephora for this lipstick because i will for sure be adding to my collection of lipstick with lots of marc jacobs!!! If you love MAC lipsticks this one is the only comparable one in my personal experience. TRY IT
Review for: Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème MINI SIZE (216 KISS KISS BANG BANG)
I received this for free as a Sephora Beauty Insider for my birthday. It was my first time trying anything from the Marc Jacobs Beauty line. I love this lipstick! It feels super moisturizing for hours and the color is beautiful! I think Kiss Kiss Bang Bang would look great on a variety of skin tones! I will definitely purchase the full-size version after I run out because it's the perfect everyday lip color! Also, it's scentless, which is a plus! Many luxury lipsticks have a rose scent. Not this one! I wrote a full review of it on my blog: thebeautyofficial.com
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
I got the lip creme in "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 216-baked rose" as my birthday gift from Sephora this month. The packaging is beautiful and easy to open & close. The color is absolutely beautiful! I have light/medium skin with dark brown hair, and it's the perfect every day color for me. They claim that it lasts 10 hours. I haven't worn it that long but it does last a long time. It was still holding strong after eating and drinking. I love that even as it wears down, it's an even wear so there's no worry about that inner lip fading.
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kinda feel like some of the reviews I'm seeing on here are not honest. I have the shade kiss kiss bang bang and I don't know if I want to buy another. I think it applies beautifully, the shade is beautiful, but there is no lasting power. I had it on for maybe 20 minutes, ate a salad and it was virtually gone... just looked like I had lip liner (which I didn't). The formula is beautiful and made for gentle use, so pictures, or a day at the office if you aren't going to be drinking or eating anything. Be prepared to reapply.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite shades?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bay City, MI
Marc Jacobs beauty products aren't sold anywhere near me, otherwise I'd check this out for myself. What kind of scent, if any, does this have? I don't mind some (mint, vanilla, rose), but tend to not like fruity scents.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora, does this lipstick rub off quickly or does it last all day?
MISHA S.
MISHA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a good lipstick that stays on all day. Is this a good one?
Puneet K.
Puneet K.
I find these lipsticks a bit pricey. Are they really worth the hype ?