MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara

LIFT. LENGTHEN. VOLUMIZE. CURL.
INNOVATION FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. THIS NEXT-GENERATION MASCARA COMBINES EXCLUSIVE E-LASH-TIC LASH™ TECHNOLOGY AND AN INNOVATIVE TRIANGULAR BRUSH FOR A NEW LEVEL OF LASH LIFT, LENGTH, VOLUME, AND CURL. FROM DAY TO NIGHT, THIS STAY-FAST, FLEXIBLE GEL FORMULA CREATES GLOSSY, NO-FLAKE, LIFE-PROOF LASHES.

• FIRST-TO-MARKET E-LASH-TIC LASH™ TECHNOLOGY CREATES LUSCIOUS LASHES WITH MAJOR LIFT.
  • INNOVATIVE TRIANGULAR BRUSH SEPARATES AND DESIGNS PERFECT LASHES.
  • HOLLOW BRISTLES HOLD FORMULA FOR RICH, SMOOTH APPLICATION WITH NO CLUMPING.
  • EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE IN THE BLACKEST, GLOSSIEST BLACK: BLACQUER.

is this mascara hard to remove?
Does this mascara weigh down lashes ?
Does anyone recommend this line over other Marc Jacobs mascaras? I am looking for mega volume!
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The best mascara I have ever used it give you volume and length and it lasts for a very long time in reviews
...that the formula does seem to dry out quite quickly and becomes kind of thicker and goopy. Still useable, but it basically has a 3 month open shelf life (aren't we supposed to throw out mascara every 3 months anyway?? Maybe it self-destructs!!). This mascara will remain in my makeup bag for as long as Marc Jacobs beauty keeps it around. in reviews
...day long with little to no flaking. It really lengthens my lashes and separates the lashes, which makes my lashes look fuller. It is a little pricey, but it's a good amount of product for the price. This is my Go To mascara.in reviews
...is a very thick consistency. It hold curl nicely, really volumizes, and lengthens as well. The only complaint I would have is the price. I usually don't splurge on high end mascaras, but if I were going to this would definitely be one I would purchase.in reviews
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing mascara the color is super bold and long lasting ! It’s super dark and looks so pretty on the lashes ! It’s my all time favorite for sure !
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
I received this as a present in a subscription box. Eyeliner and a mascara and I was super excited to try out some Marc Jacobs products. I love this mascara and it’s becoming my go-to; the one I’m always reaching for and that says a lot b/c I like my holy grail stuff. This was added to my list
Casey I.
Clay, NY
I really like how this makes my lashes look very voluminous and quickly! It's very black. The only reason I took a star is because it transfers on my brow bone because my eyelashes touch. It washes off nicely too. I'm not sure if I would purchase it again just because I have a different favorite and I'm a mascara junkie. Still searching for the one that gives great volume quickly and doesn't transfer or flake.
Iqra Y.
Alexandria, VA
Mascara is every makeup guru's number one essentials. This mascara is one of my favorites and it goes on amazingly. It doesn't smear or make your eyes look dry. It looks so nice and smooth. I love the formula and the texture of this. I totally recommend this mascara.
Bridgette H.
Shawnee, OK
Not much to say because this is such a good product. It doesn't clump, it's easy to apply and the brush is amazing, and it really does add length and volume unlike most! It's rare that I'll think something like mascara is worth $26 but this might be~
Mary M.
I absolutely love Marc Jacob Cosmetics and this mascara is no exception. It curls to the limit and makes your lashes look Fuller and longer! It's long wearing so you don't have to worry about reapplying throughout the day. It is a little pricey but sooooo worth the splurge!
Diane B.
Grovetown
Purchased at: Sephora
Although the lash building is good the price is to much for comparison products that are easier on the budget. Clinique 'High Definition Lashes' Brush Then Comb Mascara❤️
Elly F.
I received this mascara a while back in my Sephora play box and was absolutely amazed with it, I had to go back and purchase the full size! My eyelashes were so full and beautiful and I loved it soo much
Angela H.
This brand is amazing. The products I have tried from him are all good. This mascara is very good. It made my lashes look good.
Yesenia B.
Modesto, CA
An absolute yes! Long-lasting, make my lashes super long, and for the price it’s worth it