MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat

MICRO GLITTER. FLUTTERING EFFECT. LIGHT-CATCHING MAGIC.
NO FABRIC IS AS CONFIDENT, BOLD AND OUTRAGEOUS AS LAMÉ – AND MARC TYPICALLY RESERVES IT FOR CLIENTS WHO HAVE DARING AND OUTRAGEOUS PERSONALITIES TO MATCH. INSPIRED BY THIS FEARLESS FABRIC, AND ARMED WITH A STRONG DESIRE TO EMPOWER ALL WOMEN WITH THESE QUALITIES, MARC INTRODUCES A FORMULA CREATED FOR GLITTERING, LOOK-AT-ME LASHES.

APPLY AS A MASCARA TOPCOAT IN ULTRA-REFLECTIVE NOIR AND GOLDEN MICRO GLITTER, LASHES TAKE ON A TRUE, LAMÉ-LIKE LUSTER AND FLAKE-FREE SHINE SUITABLE FOR DAYTIME TO DATETIME AND BEYOND.

How good is it, I always have trouble finding good mascara,I’ve spent so much money on all kinds an haven’t found one yet I’d buy again ,it doesn’t make my lashes look long or think an that’s all I want is to find just one brand that does that
This mascara is the better than velvet of marc Jacobs ?
How would you rate this mascara?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat!
How would you rate this product?
Katonya L.
CLINTON, MD
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat uploaded by Katonya L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I would not purchase this product again unless it was on sale or someone gave me a gift card..
Wee T.
North Prairie, WI
A staple. I have full sized at home and a half size for my handbag. This along with the primer is Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer is win win win. Always.
member-18a701
I received a sample size and ran to get the full size when it was empty! Provides great Valium helps hold the curl and also lasts all day long. The packaging is sleek and easy to carry! Will be repurchasing this again!!!
Micaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat uploaded by Micaela T.
Me encanta esta máscara es lo mejor de lo mejor . Resalta mis ojos verdes y mis pestañas se ven increíbles . Lo volvería a comprar
Ker R.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat uploaded by Ker R.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite is the mascara. I really like the formula - it curls my lashes, thickens them, and makes them look really nice and fluffy without being stiff. It's like they still feel a bit soft and flexible even though each has been completely coated. I really really like it. It does not allow as much as I usually like. But really, it's a good all - around mask.
Amber B.
louisville
Very nice if you’re going out to festivals or concerts. I wouldn’t wear everyday for normal outings or work but it is very different and beautiful. Easy to apply. Just apply over mascara. A bit pricey to only wear a few times. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat
sarah H.
ended up buying this and love it. The gel dries fast and is thick enough to not let the glitter fall out.
Amina B.
Laguna Hills, CA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lamé Noir Ultra-Glittering Mascara Top Coat uploaded by Amina B.
I love this mascara. It gives me full, long lashes. Unlike any other mascara this one of the few mascaras that I can buy again and again because it gives me full lashes that looks like falsies.
Krystale A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all-time new favorite mascara what a gorgeous mascara from the formula itself down to the packaging it makes your eyelashes look like you’re wearing false eyelashes so beautiful.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This has a weird brush but, it comes out beautiful! The packaging is stunning and it is easy to apply! The use is long lasting.... it was my first time using it and I love it so much! I highly recommend this mascara product!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...