BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A highly-pigmented lipstick that provides a burst of long-wearing, kissable color from an ultra-covetable, chrome package. Let your lips pop when you swipe on this bold, honey-infused lip color from Marc Jacobs. From soft pinks to bold brights, Kiss Pop offers the perfect shades that lasts for hours. Honey, a natural humectant, delivers comfortable color, while the nutrient-rich leaves of the Candelilla plant are combined with Silica to lock-in bold color, leaving a smooth, transfer-resistant lip shade. This high-performance lip color features an oversized design, and it's travel-friendly for convenient application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Inspired by childhood memories of crayons, and the work of famous pop artist Tom Wesselmann, Marc designed the reflective, chrome packaging with the spirit of an oversized lip crayon. "I also think it's very sexy this idea of popping your lips." Marc Jacobs see more...

shauncherae F.
Review for: Other
I actually like the formula and the packaging is cute. But I gave this one away because the color wasn’t quite right and I only wore it twice. I’m not sure I would repurchase because in the end it was just an average lipstick in cute packaging.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Pow 600
too bad so sad
That's what I get for buying something for the packaging. Super drying, which is a shame, because I loved the color. Don't waste your money on it.
Deena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipstick/stains are incredible. I love "Headliner". I have olive skin and it looks so good when I'm tan. I don't rub it on my lips because it is super pigmented, instead I dab it lightly and either rub my lips together to blend or use my finger (it does stain so make sure you have a makeup wipe to take it off your hands). For those of you who say it's drying: it's not a regular lipstick and it's certainly not a gloss. You can't expect it to stay on this long without being a bit dry. Put on a layer of gloss over it or chapstick on your lips before you apply.
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Smack 616
I really wanted to love this lipstick but I just can't. I have tried it multiple times and it just does not work for me. The color is beautiful and it's so soft on the lips but the color is soooooooo patchy and streaky on the lips and it does not last long AT ALL. Overall not worth the money to me.
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc jacobs lipsticks are sooooo pigmented. They're really good. I love the packaging and it glides on your lips so smooth. It feels like it moisturizers your lips too. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a nice moisturizing lipstick.
Maria
Review for: Pop Arazzi 606
I really wanted to like this lipstick. I loved the packaging and the highly pigmented color, but it was very dry. It also faded into a patchy mess while I ate, but my food was not even oily and greasy. I wish it had worked out!
vidhi s.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect shade for spring. I usually prefer darker shades or the classic red but I experimented with this shade and really liked it. It's smooth, spreads well and stays on for long. I would definitely buy is again.
member-36056e93e
Review for: Pow 600
This lip stick is the perfect color such a smooth and rich feeling on the lips after application. It been one of my favorites recently and it amazing to carry on the go. Such a lovely nude pinkish tone that goes with any skin tone.
Caley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute! The packaging reminds me of crayons. They are very pigmented but so nice to use. I think they are a bit expensive so they might not be for everyone.
lauren t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are highly pigmented, pack a pow of stay power, and the shades are to die for. I totally recommend this for anyone needing a lip color that is hydrating and lives up to the price.
Ylenia E.
What's the staying power? It's a little out of my price range for a lippie, so I want to make sure it's worth it.
Is this a good coverage or is this sheer?
Michel L.
How the finished look? Creamy or matte?
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I think these look so cute! Are they worth the price tag? Does it compare to anything at the drugstore?
Nieves O.
This reminds me of Clinique Chubby stick, are they simular? Is this product worth the price?