BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A highly-pigmented lipstick that provides a burst of long-wearing, kissable color from an ultra-covetable, chrome package. Let your lips pop when you swipe on this bold, honey-infused lip color from Marc Jacobs. From soft pinks to bold brights, Kiss Pop offers the perfect shades that lasts for hours. Honey, a natural humectant, delivers comfortable color, while the nutrient-rich leaves of the Candelilla plant are combined with Silica to lock-in bold color, leaving a smooth, transfer-resistant lip shade. This high-performance lip color features an oversized design, and it's travel-friendly for convenient application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Inspired by childhood memories of crayons, and the work of famous pop artist Tom Wesselmann, Marc designed the reflective, chrome packaging with the spirit of an oversized lip crayon. "I also think it's very sexy this idea of popping your lips." Marc Jacobs see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing, honestly, just GORGEOUS. The color is very pigmented and goes on perfectly; you can apply a little or a lot. I love how this lipstick looks with my skin color, I'm a first time user and now I'm in love with it. The packaging is chic and convenient. Whether or not it's kiss-proof? the anwer is YES, it is totally kiss proof.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Smack 616
Discovered this lip crayon at Sephora. I fell in love with the slightly matte texture and the colors really last! I got it in Heartbreaker which is a dark apricot color. So flattering and lasts a long time without reapplying!
Besha S.
Besha S.
I am obsessed with this product! I love the packaging it's so sleek. I bought it at Sephora! It's a crayon stick and so easy to apply and use. I can't get over how nice the packaging is! I would repurchase it!
Octavia T.
Octavia T.
Review for: Smack 616
Whoa! This stuff is great. The color is very pigmented and goes on perfectly; you can apply a little or a lot. I've bought products that with one swipe I look like a clown or after 10 swipes I still see no color. I have brown skin and I love pink lipstick, but I don't always have luck with them. A lot of times they show up too hot pink, have shimmer (even when the package doesn't state it) or they're just too light when I apply. I bought this in "heartbreaker" and it is a beautiful color; it's matte with a little moisture but not shiny. Might I add the packaging is chic and convenient. Whether or not it's kiss-proof? Well the jury is still out on that, hopefully I'll have an answer soon : )
Deena R.
Deena R.
These lipstick/stains are incredible. I love "Headliner". I have olive skin and it looks so good when I'm tan. I don't rub it on my lips because it is super pigmented, instead I dab it lightly and either rub my lips together to blend or use my finger (it does stain so make sure you have a makeup wipe to take it off your hands). For those of you who say it's drying: it's not a regular lipstick and it's certainly not a gloss. You can't expect it to stay on this long without being a bit dry. Put on a layer of gloss over it or chapstick on your lips before you apply.
Xaena S.
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Smack 616
I really wanted to love this lipstick but I just can't. I have tried it multiple times and it just does not work for me. The color is beautiful and it's so soft on the lips but the color is soooooooo patchy and streaky on the lips and it does not last long AT ALL. Overall not worth the money to me.
Maria
Maria
Williamstown, MA
Review for: Pop Arazzi 606
I really wanted to like this lipstick. I loved the packaging and the highly pigmented color, but it was very dry. It also faded into a patchy mess while I ate, but my food was not even oily and greasy. I wish it had worked out!
vidhi s.
vidhi s.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect shade for spring. I usually prefer darker shades or the classic red but I experimented with this shade and really liked it. It's smooth, spreads well and stays on for long. I would definitely buy is again.
Review for: Pow 600
This lip stick is the perfect color such a smooth and rich feeling on the lips after application. It been one of my favorites recently and it amazing to carry on the go. Such a lovely nude pinkish tone that goes with any skin tone.
Linn Y.
Linn Y.
Review for: Pow 600
I purchased two Marc Jacobs beauty kiss pop sticks, one it pow! And the other in heartbreaker.

I like pow! So much more than heartbreaker. Pow is a cute spring pink, and it goes on smooth. When first applied, it's creamy but after 30 minutes it becomes matte looking. I wouldn't consider it drying at all.

Totally worth trying! This is my favorite light pink lippie. I'm just not sure if I would buy the other colors.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.
What's the staying power? It's a little out of my price range for a lippie, so I want to make sure it's worth it.
Is this a good coverage or is this sheer?
Michel L.
Michel L.
How the finished look? Creamy or matte?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I think these look so cute! Are they worth the price tag? Does it compare to anything at the drugstore?
Nieves O.
Nieves O.
This reminds me of Clinique Chubby stick, are they simular? Is this product worth the price?