BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

An exclusive duo of silky contouring powders to help sculpt, define, and highlight the face. Appear as though you're basking in perfectly-filtered light. See yourself through Marc's flattering lens with this first-ever, face-perfecting filter in a compact exclusively at Sephora. Create natural-looking contours and dimension with this set of luxurious, creamy powders that blend seamlessly with the skin for buildable, natural coverage. Ultra-flattering and fashion-inspired, the bronze hue offers sheer shadow to define your features, and the refined highlighting hue subtly illuminates, brightens, and lifts to set off your contours. Jet-milled pigments create an unparalleled velvety-soft texture, and the botanical powders are formulated with revitalizing vitamins A, C, and E. This set contains: - 0.31 oz Contour Powder - 0.31 oz Highlight Powder see more...

• How did you like this?2 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? I've seen that the compact itself i...3 Answers
  • My skin is medium to tan which color should I get?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at Marshall's I actually purchased this for 1999 I got it at a steel especially for the quality of Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs doesn't have extremely great quality beauty products and I love how this highlights and Contours my face I love the palette the palate is very nice high-end I also love the cover that comes on the top of my product to cover it from dirt or dust getting into my product with the Marc Jacobs logo on it it is just adorable the packaging is great the color and the pigmentation is wonderful especially because you do not want glitter in your Contour it is not a glittery product it is just perfect for chiseling out your cheeks and slenderizing your face it is a wonderful product and I will highly recommend it to anybody whether even it be discounted or at full price it is worth the money
Aida S.
Review for: Mirage 40
This is my absolute favorite contour powder. It’s not too cool toned so it doesn’t make you look too ashy but it’s not warm toned either. It gives a natural looking shadow that helps accentuate your cheekbones. It blends quickly since the powders are so finely milled. The setting powder is yellow toned so it’s perfect for an under eye highlight.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Hi Fi 60
This is my favorite for a quick, everyday highlight and contour. It blends easily and has great pigmentation without being overpowering. A little goes a long way and the pans are nicely oversized.
Kathy A.
Review for: Hi Fi 60
This is such an amazing save! I was able to find this at a marshalls near me. While I bought one that is way to dark for my skin tone, with a light hand the bronzer does it's job. You get a lot of both products as the compact is huge! The pigment is amazing and it blends amazing on the face!
Taylor C.
Review for: Mirage 40
I really love the bronzer in this compact. Very easy to apply and just glides on with out patching. It’s a great shade and build able. But on the other hand the powder is a weird shade it made me look yellowish. I would recommend just buying the bronzer.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Mirage 40
I will never use another bronzer! This has exceeded my expectations. The price is steep. But it is 100% worth every penny. It goes on super pigmented, but blends like a dream. It’s a perfect shade for my light skin and so easy to work with.
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
Review for: Hi Fi 60
Such a great product!!! Every time I use this my make-up turns out great... it makes contouring so easy. They're pigmented and very long lasting and blend beautifully
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Review for: Mirage 40
This duo palette allows you to create natural-looking contours and dimension . It contains 2 semi-creamy powders that blend really well on the skin and with each other.  The bronze hue is very cool toned (gray undertone), while the highlighting hue subtly illuminates, brightens, and lifts - I especially like to use it to set my under eye area. These botanical powders are formulated with vitamins A, C, and E. I am simply giving it 4 stars because I hardly ever use it, even though it's a great palette, I never grab it, I feel like I love so many of my other bronzers and highlighters, this poor palette just sits in my drawer feeling very lonely.
Hannah R.
Kansas City, KS
What can I say that truly describes how amazing this product is? I will first start off by saying that yes, I know it is an insane amount of money to spend on a makeup product, but I will also say that you can certainly tell that the value is there. The powder is flawless in application and blends like a dream. They yellow powder is not quite enough to set my concealer on my oily face but is perfect to top off my face for a nice touch of brightness. The contour powder is extremely bendable.  I only use a little bit at a time to keep it from getting TOO blended (I actually mean that DON'T use too much at 1 time). I think the color is perfect for light-medium skin tones.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love his contour palette for s couple of reasons. The packaging is lightweight and thin. The pan size of each shade is a lot so you won't find yourself hitting pan soon. It blends out beautifully and effortlessly. It stays on my face for about 7-12 hours depending on the weather and how much I touch my face. Both shades are great for medium skin tone (which I have) so I really enjoy this product. I love the huge mirror it comes with. Great for traveling in my opinion. The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is the price point for two shades. But it's Marc jacobs and they're considered a higher end brand. However, I do love this product and I do see myself repurchasing it.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know if there is a good dupe for this to save in cost? or is this product ultimately worth investing in?
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying? I've seen that the compact itself is huge, but how long does it last? And which shade would you recommend for a light-medium complexion?
Anais T.
My skin is medium to tan which color should I get?
Thee O.
Compton , CA
How did you like this?
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this easy to blend? What is the undertone of the color like?