BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

An exclusive duo of silky contouring powders to help sculpt, define, and highlight the face. Appear as though you're basking in perfectly-filtered light. See yourself through Marc's flattering lens with this first-ever, face-perfecting filter in a compact exclusively at Sephora. Create natural-looking contours and dimension with this set of luxurious, creamy powders that blend seamlessly with the skin for buildable, natural coverage. Ultra-flattering and fashion-inspired, the bronze hue offers sheer shadow to define your features, and the refined highlighting hue subtly illuminates, brightens, and lifts to set off your contours. Jet-milled pigments create an unparalleled velvety-soft texture, and the botanical powders are formulated with revitalizing vitamins A, C, and E. This set contains: - 0.31 oz Contour Powder - 0.31 oz Highlight Powder see more...

• How did you like this?2 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? I've seen that the compact itself i...3 Answers
  • My skin is medium to tan which color should I get?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
As much as it pained me to purchase this because of its high price tag I am so glad I did. I have the mirage one that has the yellow toned powder and the more neutral/ gray undertoned contour powder. The yellow powder is the only one of its kind I have truly been happy setting my under eyes with and the contour shade really suits my skin tone. I have been using this EVERY single day that I do my makeup for over a year now and I still have plenty of product in it. I actually bought another one when Sephora had a VIB Rouge sale. For me I justified the high price tag with how much I actually use the product so it seems worth it to me. The attached picture is how much I have left after daily use for 1 year and 3 months. And for those that say it's the same same as the wet and wild contour kits I have to disagree. The wnw powders are not nearly as silky, they're much more chalky and the contour color that comes in the duo with the yellow powder is muddy.
Valerie C.
Review for: Mirage 40
I love this! It is one of my favorite contour palettes. I have medium skin with golden undertones and it contours well. This palette is also huge and the product is so beautiful and finely milled. It applies incredibly well. This is ideal for your day to day when you want some facial depth and contour, but don't want to be dramatic. The yellow highlight powder is also beautiful! The packaging makes it a bit tough to travel with since it is huge, but that just means you're getting an excellent amount of product. I do notice that there is some kick up after patting my brush into the pan, but for the quality, it makes that con worth it!
Mary M.
Troy, OH
I purchased mine on sephora. Its an amazing contour palette. The contour shades are perfect they are not orange at all and are more on the cool brown side. The texture is definitely different than most, they feel like butter and are so smooth when you apply it. The colors are pigmented. I have dream filter and both the highlight and contour shade have a pink undertone. They are matte not shimmery. The compact is nice and big but is very slim.
Yanilsa A.
Bronx, NY
I am obsessed With this product. The powder in this is so finely milled and soft and buttery that it's amazing. The yellow powder is perfect to set your under eyes it keeps your concealer in place and it doesn't crease. The contouring shade is so beautiful as well. I like to use mine mostly for bronzing just because it is a little too warm for me to contour with but nonetheless it is beautiful and perfectly compact to travel with. I love it.
desiree s.
Review for: Mirage 40
This powder compact is pretty pricey, but it is amazing quality!!! I absolutely love it. I don't think I could live without it. It's especially convenient for travel and on the go touch ups . The contour powder is the perfect color to create a shadow and blends seamlessly. The yellow powder is perfect for setting and concealing under eye dark circles. I highly recommend this product. It is so worth the price!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: Dream 20
Seriously so perfect! And it's HUGE! It blends like a dream ! The packaging is the classic Marc Jacobs packaging very sleek and classy ! I only give it 4 stars because I wish it didn't break so easily! Because of this I've purchased 3 palettes & I also wish he would make on deeper shade than 60 mirage. Either way I'll continue to repurchase it's the perfect cool toned contour palette and I love it !
Natalie R.
While in store this product really stood out to me because of how soft and smooth it feels so I decided to purchase this. This product is a LIGHT contour powder and is great if you use it on top of other contour products but I wouldn't use it alone. Overall this is an 8/10. It's a decent contour powder but not worth $50.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mirage 40
For the size of this and the quantity of it this is a good value. The powders are very smooth and blend pretty well. This is not the best contour kit in the world but it is handy and the packaging is beautiful. I like how there are only 2 colors as opposed to most kits where there are 6 where 3 of which I can't use.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I really like this product, it is my first time contouring and I got a lot of compliments on my make up, it was easy to blend. To me it was money well invested. I would recommend this to people, especially those that don't have much skill or experience contouring, I definitely worked it the first time.
Kara E.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: Mirage 40
Perfect contour shade for light to medium skin tones. It blends out very smoothly no matter what brush type you use. It stays for a long time on the skin even on warmer days. I also enjoy the banana shade powder for setting the under eye area. Definitely one of the best contour palettes in the market.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know if there is a good dupe for this to save in cost? or is this product ultimately worth investing in?
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying? I've seen that the compact itself is huge, but how long does it last? And which shade would you recommend for a light-medium complexion?
Anais T.
My skin is medium to tan which color should I get?
Thee O.
Compton, CA
How did you like this?
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this easy to blend? What is the undertone of the color like?