MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon
Experience The Intense Color Payoff, Amazing Glide And 12-hour Longwear Of Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Original Award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner--re-envisioned In A Bold Matte Finish. The Pure Hues Are Glitter-free, Intensified By Super-rich Pigment. Unlike Other Eye Pencils, This Malleable Formula Glides On Smoothly For Precise Application And Gives You 15 Seconds Of Play Time Before It Sets In Place For Wear That Lasts All Day, Making It Ideal For Creating Versatile Eye Looks. Line To Define Your Eyes, Smudge It Before It Sets To Create An Instant Smoky Eye, Layer As An Eyeshadow Base, Or Design Artistic Graphic Liner Looks. Its Waterproof Gel Formula Makes It Well-suited For Lining The Inner Rim, Too. Its Clever Sharpener Hidden In The Base Of The Liner Allows For A Point That's As Precise As You Desire.see more...
Top Questions See all 259 Q&A
- "So impressed with these! The colors are gorgeous and very pigmented. After applying on the waterline they did not budge even with my watery eyes which is why I love them. They are also nice and creamy and glide on smoothly. Definitely will pick up more colors!" in 222 reviews
- "I love how smooth and pigmented this gel liner is. It applies like a dream and stays on throughout the day. I normally use a pot of eyeliner and a brush so I am always skeptical of pens or crayons, but the fact that it was so smooth and dark changed my mind on this one. " in 207 reviews
- "I have this in black and it glides on smooth and is long lasting. Definitely would repurchase this product." in 111 reviews
- "Great eyeliner! It goes on smooth, can be blended, and sets into a nice Matte waterproof finish. Didn't need touchups through a 12 hour day. Great buy! " in 87 reviews
- "Super creamy yet the color pay off is great. I have the colors earthquake and iron(y). I love the packaging, it appears to be a pencil that needs to be sharpened but it's a twist up and that's perfect cause I won't need to carry around an extra sharpener just to use it. The product also seems smudge proof after I let it sit on my skin for a few seconds. Pretty excited to see and use more colors." in 42 reviews
Marc Jacobs Pink of Me Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon is a pale pink with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had good color payoff in one stroke, though it took two layers for opaque coverage. The consistency was creamy enough to apply comfortably but not slide around.
Marc Jacobs (Earth)quake Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon is a dark brown shade. It strikes the perfect balance of natural while still giving your eyes definition.
At first glance they look like any other pencil liner, except that they’re actually gel in a pencil format, giving you the pigmentation and staying power of gel plus the easy application of a pencil. This was clear as soon as I swatched them – they glided like butter on my skin and were super pigmented.
What really blows me away and made this my holy grail is its incredible staying power. This does not budge once you apply it. Usually my eyeliner smudges or fades a bit by the end of the day, even if I prime my lids, but not this. It stayed in place all day, as pigmented and beautiful as the moment it was applied.
I love that it has incredible staying power, wide range of shades, amazing pigmentation, ease of use, and built-in sharpener at the bottom! MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon
I am stunned at the quality, and really love the color of Earthquake! My mom was so impressed, she took mine, lol. I also like that it is self-sharpening (twist-up), because I hate sharpening pencils and wasting product.
Also, it lasts ALL DAY. It doesn’t budge. This stuff is AMAZING.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos