BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #12 in Eyeliner

Experience The Intense Color Payoff, Amazing Glide And 12-hour Longwear Of Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Original Award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner--re-envisioned In A Bold Matte Finish. The Pure Hues Are Glitter-free, Intensified By Super-rich Pigment. Unlike Other Eye Pencils, This Malleable Formula Glides On Smoothly For Precise Application And Gives You 15 Seconds Of Play Time Before It Sets In Place For Wear That Lasts All Day, Making It Ideal For Creating Versatile Eye Looks. Line To Define Your Eyes, Smudge It Before It Sets To Create An Instant Smoky Eye, Layer As An Eyeshadow Base, Or Design Artistic Graphic Liner Looks. Its Waterproof Gel Formula Makes It Well-suited For Lining The Inner Rim, Too. Its Clever Sharpener Hidden In The Base Of The Liner Allows For A Point That's As Precise As You Desire.

• Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free...3 Answers
  • Hoe does the color of  MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel C...10 Answers
  • How do you use these?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "So impressed with these! The colors are gorgeous and very pigmented. After applying on the waterline they did not budge even with my watery eyes which is why I love them. They are also nice and creamy and glide on smoothly. Definitely will pick up more colors!" in 222 reviews
  • "I love how smooth and pigmented this gel liner is. It applies like a dream and stays on throughout the day. I normally use a pot of eyeliner and a brush so I am always skeptical of pens or crayons, but the fact that it was so smooth and dark changed my mind on this one. " in 207 reviews
  • "I have this in black and it glides on smooth and is long lasting. Definitely would repurchase this product." in 111 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner! It goes on smooth, can be blended, and sets into a nice Matte waterproof finish. Didn't need touchups through a 12 hour day. Great buy! " in 87 reviews
  • "Super creamy yet the color pay off is great. I have the colors earthquake and iron(y). I love the packaging, it appears to be a pencil that needs to be sharpened but it's a twist up and that's perfect cause I won't need to carry around an extra sharpener just to use it. The product also seems smudge proof after I let it sit on my skin for a few seconds. Pretty excited to see and use more colors." in 42 reviews
LadyAnn S.
Evansville, IN
I got the chance to try Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon in Earthquake and Pink of Me and I absoulutely love it!

Marc Jacobs Pink of Me Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon is a pale pink with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had good color payoff in one stroke, though it took two layers for opaque coverage. The consistency was creamy enough to apply comfortably but not slide around.

Marc Jacobs (Earth)quake Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon is a dark brown shade. It strikes the perfect balance of natural while still giving your eyes definition.

At first glance they look like any other pencil liner, except that they’re actually gel in a pencil format, giving you the pigmentation and staying power of gel plus the easy application of a pencil. This was clear as soon as I swatched them – they glided like butter on my skin and were super pigmented.

What really blows me away and made this my holy grail is its incredible staying power. This does not budge once you apply it. Usually my eyeliner smudges or fades a bit by the end of the day, even if I prime my lids, but not this. It stayed in place all day, as pigmented and beautiful as the moment it was applied.

I love that it has incredible staying power, wide range of shades, amazing pigmentation, ease of use, and built-in sharpener at the bottom! MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon
Kim M.
Review for: (Earth)Quake 41 more...
I got this eyeliner about a year ago after using Urban Decay’s 24/7 in Demolition for years and the colors are very similar (matte blackened brown). The color is richer in this formula. It does stay creamy for a little bit and then it sets. Unfortunately, I’m not a big fan of this feature because if you blink or sneeze before it sets it will get all over the place and is hard to clean up without messing up the rest of your makeup. It holds up really well without smudging during the day so I thought it would be great on my upper waterline and tightline but it ends up on my lower waterline too, which isn’t something I’m going for. If you have an issue with eyeliners not staying put this might be exactly what you need. I do still like this liner and just use it on my upper lashline. Overall, I do still like this liner it can just be a bit limiting in terms of how I can use it. The color selection in the line is great, but I don’t think this will replace my Urban Decay liners.
Heba B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: (Earth)Quake 41 more...
AMAZING!! Yes, it's pricey, but it's so worth it! This eyeliner GLIDES on easily and does not smudge. IT. DOES. NOT. SMUDGE. Seriously. I swatched it on my hand to get an idea of the color, and a few second later, it was like permanent marker on my hand! I scratched at it, washed it with soap and water, and it was still just as vibrant and sharp as it was when I applied it!

I am stunned at the quality, and really love the color of Earthquake! My mom was so impressed, she took mine, lol. I also like that it is self-sharpening (twist-up), because I hate sharpening pencils and wasting product.
Kimberlee R.
San Clemente , CA
I received a deluxe trial size from sephora for my birthday last year i believe in the color black. It applies smooth and goes with alot of pigment. I only had to do 1 layer. So when i received another one as a gift in the color (iron)y i was excited to have another one since finishing the trial size. I also love that this is a twist up and doesn't need to be sharpened. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon
Rachel N.
Review for: Out Of The Blue 53 more...
I have been looking for a great cobalt blue eyeliner for a long time. I was skeptical about this at first because I wasn’t sure if this would be worth the $25. I have naturally oily lids (that are also hooded), so I naturally assumed that there would be some transfer. I do find that by the end of the day a little bit of it melts from the corners of my eyes, but this is to be expected. Otherwise, no transfer after 7 hours. Not to mention this is the most beautiful blue I have ever worn. I get so many compliments on it and on days when I’m really tired this is a great pick me up! The color pay off is incredible and I’m excited to try other shades.
Shelby R.
I have this in the lilac shade Mist Me? and it's my favorite shade of purple everrrrr. Literally purple is my favorite color, but only specific shades of purple lol and this is my favorite purple in an eyeliner!! It's pastel and on the side of pink, not very practical for every day use. But still great for a brightening effect with a unique twist. Not to mention they're super creamy and long-wearing, a YT Beauty Guru fave for a reason!
Kathy N.
Gardena, CA
Review for: (Iron)y 45, (Earth)Quake 41 more...
Since receiving these two eyeliners a few months ago, I have literally not worn any other liners...they are that good. I am not particularly adventurous with eyeliner shades, so I stayed in my comfort zone and ordered (Stone)Fox, which is a charcoal grey with gorgeous silver shimmer, and Brown(out), which is a deep, bronze-y brown with gold shimmer. I'd say they are basics, but there is really nothing basic about them. With almost effortless ease, these both glide across the lid like silk and leave behind a surprisingly complex line of shimmering color. The shimmer is just perfect - not too glittery or over-the-top, so it's a great option for both day and evening..You have a little bit of time to smudge the line out, if you so desire, but both of these set quickly and stay put. Though both shades work beautifully with eyeshadows, I most often wear them alone as they are so pretty that I hate to cover them up in any way. If you want a super-thin, precise line, be sure to use the included sharpener as the liner is very soft and does tend to create a thicker line after a few uses. I personally like a little thicker line, especially on my upper lid, as I want to show off these gorgeous shades and shimmer
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Fine(wine) 47 more...
I’ve recently purchased the fine wine shade because I’ve been looking for a burgundy liner and I’m not disappointed at all with the pigmentation of this product! It’s such a gorgeous rich color that glides on so effortlessly and stays put . These eye liners are pricey but they are worth it in my opinion because they are really high quality , not to mention they have a built in sharpener hidden in the bottom as well !
Myah A.
Review for: (Iron)y 45 more...
This eyeliner pencil is honestly not that great. Especially for all the money. It just doesn’t work too well for me. I swatched it on my hand in the store and it was very pigmented but once I actually tried it on my eyes it wasn’t pigmented at all. I had to continuously layer it on my water lines. And on top of that I had to reapply throughout the day. I do nOt recommend this pencil.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Mist Me 55 more...
This gel eyeliner from Marc Jacobs is awesome! The Mist Me is a bright light purple, with plenty of pigmentation. I use it to line my waterline, and I match it with a purple liquid winged eyeliner on the top lid. It makes my eyes stand out big time. I’ve gotten tons of compliments on my makeup when wearing this.
Also, it lasts ALL DAY. It doesn’t budge. This stuff is AMAZING.
Georgia E.
Huyton, Liverpool
Everyone who got the Marc jacobs highliner what shades did you get? MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon
Kourtney V.
Do you know if Sephora carries these?
Maggie R.
Hoe does the color of  MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Crayon in "In the Buff" compare to the color of  Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in "Pearl"?
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I have been dying to try these out and was wondering how long do they last on the lower waterline??
Becca L.
What is your favorite color of eyeliner?