BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #3 in Eyeliner

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon is an extreme-wear, waterproof eyeliner, with a formula exclusive to Marc Jacobs beauty. Gel eyeliner glides on smoothly for a flawless, precise application, set in place for all-day wear. Features a built-in sharpener.

• Are these worth it? I've heard so many wonderful things.9 Answers
  • Hi girls its anyone here from the Uk that receive a voxbo...9 Answers
  • super happy to have received this months voxbox!! my firs...2 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "This eyeliner is amazing for the waterline! It is a very rich, black gel pencil that glides on so smooth. No pulling or tugging necessary. It lasts for a long time and does not smudge at all. If you are looking for the perfect waterline pencil, purchase this one!" in 28 reviews
  • "I got this at Sephora for my birthday and I'm still using it it's really black and smooth and it doesn't irritate my eyes" in 28 reviews
  • "Me encanta fascinante este gel para ojos te dura como horas sin quitar super padre" in 17 reviews
  • "This is the best eyeliner! I absolutely love how vivid it is. Smudge proof long life. " in 7 reviews
  • "I am in love with this gel eyeliner crayon. It is such a pigmented, blendable, and creamy formula. I really like to use it for my waterline or as a base for a nice smokey eye. I would recommend this is everyone. It's very expensive but such a good product." in 4 reviews
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Blacquer 42, Ody(Sea) 62 more...
These are hands down my FAVORITE liners for the waterline (not just these but the matte formula too). I never used to wear liner in my waterline because it would ALWAYS come off after an hour or so and may of times the  liner would also smear down my eyes and leave dark circles. These liners changed the game for me.. yes they are pricey but they are worth it! Not only is the formula amazing but there is so much product in these you won't have to buy another one for quite a while. I have 2 of the gel crayons and 2 of the mattes and I love every last one of them. The color glides onto your waterline effortlessly; no tugging or pulling. The color is so saturated you don't have to keep going back and fourth to build up the color. Best of all, it lasts all day without fading or bunching in the corners of your eyes. I LOVE these so much. Definitely check them out if you've been interested!
C E.
Kermit
Review for: In The Buff 80, Blue Me Away 84, BLACQUER, Lollipop 86, NICE, Other more...
These has got to be the best eyeliners I have ever used in my short life. I have never been so satisfied with an eyeliner, ever. The formula is spot on! Its long wearing, pigmented, super soft and creamy but it doesn't smudge or transfer which is a HUGE deal for me. I love having an eyeliner last me through out the day that doesn't require touch ups, especially when my days drag on. Not only is the formula spot on, the component itself is stunning. I am a sucker for beautiful packaging that works. I haven't had an issue with the applicator sticking when I twist it like I have with a few other eyeliners in the past after having them for a couple of months. Which is great and super convenient.

I highly recommend this product, its worth trying out!!!
Marie T.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Collector's Edition Highliner Gel Eye Crayon - Taboo Tabboo 0.01 oz more...
The Marc Jacobs Beauty | Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner was a miss for me. I had high hopes for it too! I heard such great things about it, but it seriously wasn't working for me. There were two reasons why it wasn't working... It kept smearing all under my eyes. I'm thinking that would be the worst case scenario, but no it goes on my contacts as well. I would've to clean it every night when I take my contacts off. I love the whole ideal of a get pot eyeliner in a pencil because it glides on smoothly. I love how Matte Black the crayon formula is, but I prefer a kohl pencil over this gel liner pencil. I also find the lead of the pencil would break off when I try to open it. I had like 50% of products left so I decided to just toss it out because the lead got stuck inside the cap. I'm happy I got to try a sample size before diving into buying a full size pencil. Usually when it comes to eyeliner I love to stick to the basic Black Matte. Nothing else. Rated: 6/10. I would definitely not buy this eyeliner. What's a great eyeliner kohl pencils that doesn't smear?
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I love MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Crayon I've been using the black one to tightline my eyes. I go over with a black eyeshadow to seal in my look and it stays for hours! Even harder to remove at the end of the day.. I even add a dark plumish purple over the Eyeliner to set it. I have enjoyed this so much to where I need to order another! I highly recommend if you haven't already tried it yet to get one! While it goes on super easy, twist up the bottom, with having a sharpener built in it's always good to take on trips. I first heard about this from YouTube watching Kathleenlights about a year ago and never regretted getting this awesome gel eyeliner!
deidra C.
Olyphant
Review for: Blacquer 42 more...
Out of all of the pencil eyeliners I've tried for my waterline, this is definitely my favorite! I have really watery, sensitive eyes, and this manages to hold up through teary eyes and long days in general. It is a bit pricey, but overall worth the splurge. I cannot even tell you how many of these I've gone through! I wear eyeliner nearly every day, though, and one pencil will last me a couple of months. The black is very black, it's creamy, smooth, and goes on like a dream on the waterline, as well as on the lid. It is my absolute holy grail pencil eyeliner and I would recommend it to any and everyone!
Angelisa P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Blacquer 42 more...
Like most people, the first time I've tried this eyeliner was after receiving a sample size from Sephora. To be completely hones, I would not have thought to ever try this product if I didn't receive it for free. I'm really glad that I did give it a chance because now its one of my favorite eyeliners, ever. I use this primarily for my bottom lash line and find the crayon texture easy to apply. My eyeliner looks dark and never bleeds below the lash line. I've purchased this product once my sample did run out and will continue to do so for awhile!
Christine W.
Atlanta
Review for: BLACQUER more...
I really want to love this, and there are things I really like about it, but can’t say it’s my favorite eyeliner. I may be applying it wrong, but for some reason it doesn’t go on consistently or fluidly. It glides easily and the formula is super soft/smooth, but it is not a consistent line, so I have to go over it a couple times, which often messes up the straightness of the first line I made. I usually love Marc Jacobs makeup, but this was a little bit of a let down for me. I’ll keep trying to make this work though, as I have high hopes for it.
Kyumin S.
Review for: Blacquer 42, Brown(Out) 54 more...
Best eyeliner I have ever used. It applies extremely smoothly and doesn't smudge much. I use this eyeliner in my upper waterline and occasionally the outer corners of my lower waterline. The black and brown ones are my favorite, but the other colors are extremely pigmented and well worth. My only issue with these is that they dry out pretty fast, but they're still usable, just more flakey.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
Review for: Brown(Out) 54 more...
I've always wanted to try this eyeliner because I heard so many good things about it. I ended up getting two of them as samples to try in exchange for a review. Sadly, I don't think they are worth it. They don't last long on my lower waterline. I really liked that they glided on smoothly and are creamy but it didn't last long on my lower waterline and that's what's really important to me when using eyeliner because it's my favorite part to apply it. Unless, I'm doing something wrong. I really want to like it but at this time, I don't.
Erika R.
This is one of the BEST eyeliners to use in the waterline. I have always had such an issue with my eyeliner running in my waterline with any other eyeliners. When I use this it lasts hours without smearing or running. The black is so rich and creamy it's become a staple in my make up routine. I have dark brown eyes and I love pairing the dark brown or the shimmery light brown with a smoky look in the water line. A splurge, but this lasts me forever. Worth it! Sometimes they have the travel sizes in packs at marshalls for $12!!
Alisha T.
How creamy is this liner?
Reagan C.
Is this worth the money? Is this really black? Does it smudge? Does it last long? Any other recommendations?
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
I see that some are saying this eyeliner is waterproof, I'm thinking about purchasing but what do you think i should remove it with? if not water. PLS help lol
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Is this water proof ?????
Amanda D.
Lasalle, QC
Is this good for a cat eye or just to tighten the waterline? Thanks! :)