Marc Jacobs Beauty High and Fine 4-Piece Petities Waterproof Eyeliner Collection

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A limited-edition collection of four waterproof gel eyeliners in original bestselling Highliner and ultra-skinny Fineliner, featuring two set-exclusive shades. Experience intense color payoff, amazing glide, and waterproof wear: this collection includes two petite bestselling Highliner Gel Eye Crayon eyeliners, in Ro(cocoa), a golden bronze shimmer, and Out of the Blue, an exclusive bold cobalt blue, as well as two petite Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon eyeliners, in blacquer, the shiniest, ultra-black shade, and (nude)ist, an exclusive nude shade. Both Highliner and Fineliner feature exclusive formulas that combine lasting waterproof wear with instant color payoff and smooth glide. Highliner is ideal for creating bold looks, and can also be smudged for an instant smoky eye. Fineliner features a one and a half millimeter tip that's made for lining along the waterline, tightlining the lash line, and drawing on refined liner looks. The exclusive insert in this versatile set features two signature looks. Make a bold statement by lining and defining with Highliner in out of the blue and Fineliner in blacquer. Or, create a wide-eyed daytime look with Highliner in Ro(cocoa) and Fineliner in (nude)ist. This set contains: - 2 x 0.01 oz Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Out Of The Blue (bold cobalt blue) and Ro(cocoa) (golden bronze shimmer) - 2 x 0.0014 oz Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer (blackest, shiniest black) and (Nude)ist (creamy nude) - Insert with tips and application tricks It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Highliner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. Fineliner is inspired by a Marc Jacobs' collection dress. see more...

Katielyn B.
Surprise, AZ
This eyeliner combo has literally changed my life! I can be in and out with my makeup routine in less than 30 minutes now!(compared to the 90minutes I used to take) it's a great product and is fairly cheep too!
Sarah E.
These are great on my oily lids. I love the blue too! I never thought I would use it! But I totally do. I use the cream/lighter color liner on my upper lid above my tear duck. It prevents fall out of my black inner rim liner! In addition to bringing back some light to an area usually shrouded with under eye circles. The brown is stunning! All of these are worth it. Got my set at Sephora!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I love this set and it's the perfect way to try multiple products without breaking the bank. I use these in the waterline & they last all day and don't irritate my eyes. Perfection!
This waterpoof eyeliner is really pigmented and creamy. Its so easy to appy and really last all day long. I really recommend anyone who is looking for a high end beauty product.
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
Perfect waterline and lid eyeliner. The eyeliner glids on so easy it's perfect for everyday wear. The color is also very intense with give a great touch of color.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
It's the best Collection eyeliner waterproof long lasting colors very amazing staying. It's my third time to use. I love it. Absolutely I will buy it again.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Definitely water proof,, they glide on so easily, and smooth. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that likes to change up their eyeliner colors.
🔺🔻©Hri$Tina🔺🔻
This eyeliner seems to have the buzz on social media and I have tried it and it is wroth the buzz.i love the product and it is as good as they say it is
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
Lasts all night! This was great it stayed in my water line and didn’t go anywhere especially considering my eyes are always watery!
Is this product really water proof and also what is the actual price and is this product better then any cheaper product
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5