Add a Photo

By MARC JACOBS BEAUTY
#992 in Eyeliner
A limited-edition collection of four waterproof gel eyeliners in original bestselling Highliner and ultra-skinny Fineliner, featuring two set-exclusive shades. Experience intense color payoff, amazing glide, and waterproof wear: this collection includes two petite bestselling Highliner Gel Eye Crayon eyeliners, in Ro(cocoa), a golden bronze shimmer, and Out of the Blue, an exclusive bold cobalt blue, as well as two petite Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon eyeliners, in blacquer, the shiniest, ultra-black shade, and (nude)ist, an exclusive nude shade. Both Highliner and Fineliner feature exclusive formulas that combine lasting waterproof wear with instant color payoff and smooth glide. Highliner is ideal for creating bold looks, and can also be smudged for an instant smoky eye. Fineliner features a one and a half millimeter tip that's made for lining along the waterline, tightlining the lash line, and drawing on refined liner looks. The exclusive insert in this versatile set features two signature looks. Make a bold statement by lining and defining with Highliner in out of the blue and Fineliner in blacquer. Or, create a wide-eyed daytime look with Highliner in Ro(cocoa) and Fineliner in (nude)ist. This set contains: - 2 x 0.01 oz Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Out Of The Blue (bold cobalt blue) and Ro(cocoa) (golden bronze shimmer) - 2 x 0.0014 oz Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer (blackest, shiniest black) and (Nude)ist (creamy nude) - Insert with tips and application tricks It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Highliner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. Fineliner is inspired by a Marc Jacobs' collection dress.
Photos (5)
Feb. 4, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty High and Fine 4-Piece Petities Waterproof Eyeliner Collection
I love this set! They are so pigmented, go on so smooth, and they don't budge once applied! Even on my hooded, oily eyelids. I love the skinny liners, they are perfect for waterline and application is so easy and fast. I wish they would make the nude one a part of the permanent line. The black skinny was already a staple in my stash, but the rest on this set are also winners in my opinion. The brown is just beautiful and the blue I was afraid would not go well with my medium tan skin tone but it actually is quite flattering! I love it! Good job Marc Jacobs!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
These are great on my oily lids. I love the blue too! I never thought I would use it! But I totally do. I use the cream/lighter color liner on my upper lid above my tear duck. It prevents fall out of my black inner rim liner! In addition to bringing back some light to an area usually shrouded with under eye circles. The brown is stunning! All of these are worth it. Got my set at Sephora!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Feb. 4, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
The Marc Jacobs high liners are very long lasting and pigmented. They glide on really easy. I usually use these for my waterline because it's hard for me to find eyeliners that will stay. I definitely recommend.
Jan. 15, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
This waterpoof eyeliner is really pigmented and creamy. Its so easy to appy and really last all day long. I really recommend anyone who is looking for a high end beauty product.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
orlando fl
Jan. 15, 2017, 11:17 a.m.
Muy bien es muy cremosos y pigmrntan bien.. ya q muxos no sirven estos si me encantan
Jayden B.
Jayden B.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 15, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Does this product provide volume and length along with the waterproof formula ?
Erika S.
Erika S.
New Haven , CT
June 12, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
This set is absolutely a must have for the summer time. The products held up beautifully on a hot humid day. Eyeliner stayed put all day for me in which I was impressed because most eyeliner I have tried disappears within the hour of application. I highly recommend it for your holly grail essentials!
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
March 24, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
I love this set and it's the perfect way to try multiple products without breaking the bank. I use these in the waterline & they last all day and don't irritate my eyes. Perfection!
Momokhan O.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
Feb. 16, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
It's the best Collection eyeliner waterproof long lasting colors very amazing staying. It's my third time to use. I love it. Absolutely I will buy it again.
Dolly D.
Dolly D.
Jan. 16, 2017, 12:37 a.m.
i like to tight line my eyes and this eyeliner is the only eyeliner that will stay in place all day. i usually use the black on. It is totally worth the price!!! in this case, i wouldn't go searching for a dupe, i would splurge on the eyeliner for sure.