Marc Jacobs Beauty High and Fine 4-Piece Petities Waterproof Eyeliner Collection

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A limited-edition collection of four waterproof gel eyeliners in original bestselling Highliner and ultra-skinny Fineliner, featuring two set-exclusive shades. Experience intense color payoff, amazing glide, and waterproof wear: this collection includes two petite bestselling Highliner Gel Eye Crayon eyeliners, in Ro(cocoa), a golden bronze shimmer, and Out of the Blue, an exclusive bold cobalt blue, as well as two petite Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon eyeliners, in blacquer, the shiniest, ultra-black shade, and (nude)ist, an exclusive nude shade. Both Highliner and Fineliner feature exclusive formulas that combine lasting waterproof wear with instant color payoff and smooth glide. Highliner is ideal for creating bold looks, and can also be smudged for an instant smoky eye. Fineliner features a one and a half millimeter tip that's made for lining along the waterline, tightlining the lash line, and drawing on refined liner looks. The exclusive insert in this versatile set features two signature looks. Make a bold statement by lining and defining with Highliner in out of the blue and Fineliner in blacquer. Or, create a wide-eyed daytime look with Highliner in Ro(cocoa) and Fineliner in (nude)ist. This set contains: - 2 x 0.01 oz Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Out Of The Blue (bold cobalt blue) and Ro(cocoa) (golden bronze shimmer) - 2 x 0.0014 oz Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer (blackest, shiniest black) and (Nude)ist (creamy nude) - Insert with tips and application tricks It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Highliner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. Fineliner is inspired by a Marc Jacobs' collection dress. see more...

allanah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not a huge eyeliner girl, I would rather use eyeshadow most of the time, but the black Marc Jacobs crayon is so easy to use and doesn’t smudge easy like most other eyeliner crayons.
I love this set! They are so pigmented, go on so smooth, and they don't budge once applied! Even on my hooded, oily eyelids. I love the skinny liners, they are perfect for waterline and application is so easy and fast. I wish they would make the nude one a part of the permanent line. The black skinny was already a staple in my stash, but the rest on this set are also winners in my opinion. The brown is just beautiful and the blue I was afraid would not go well with my medium tan skin tone but it actually is quite flattering! I love it! Good job Marc Jacobs!! 👍👍👍
Erika S.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is absolutely a must have for the summer time. The products held up beautifully on a hot humid day. Eyeliner stayed put all day for me in which I was impressed because most eyeliner I have tried disappears within the hour of application. I highly recommend it for your holly grail essentials!
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Marc Jacobs high liners are very long lasting and pigmented. They glide on really easy. I usually use these for my waterline because it's hard for me to find eyeliners that will stay. I definitely recommend.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this set - these eyeliners apply so smoothly and they last all day! Even with hooded lids! I love it! The brown color in this set is my favorite. I highly recommend this little set!
Dolly D.
i like to tight line my eyes and this eyeliner is the only eyeliner that will stay in place all day. i usually use the black on. It is totally worth the price!!! in this case, i wouldn't go searching for a dupe, i would splurge on the eyeliner for sure.
Love these eyeliners ! definitely stay all day, very water proof, pigmented and easy to use. feels amazing to know i can rely on my product for so long without having to deal with smudging! will be getting more soon !
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! I've had it for about a year now and they still work great. They are creamy and glide on easily without skipping and last all day on me without smudging. It's a good value if you want to try out a few different colors and pencil thicknesses.
Katielyn B.
Surprise, AZ
This eyeliner combo has literally changed my life! I can be in and out with my makeup routine in less than 30 minutes now!(compared to the 90minutes I used to take) it's a great product and is fairly cheep too!
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great on my oily lids. I love the blue too! I never thought I would use it! But I totally do. I use the cream/lighter color liner on my upper lid above my tear duck. It prevents fall out of my black inner rim liner! In addition to bringing back some light to an area usually shrouded with under eye circles. The brown is stunning! All of these are worth it. Got my set at Sephora!
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5