Marc Jacobs Beauty Have It All Brush Collection uploaded by taylor l.Marc Jacobs Beauty Have It All Brush Collection uploaded by Kayla S.Marc Jacobs Beauty Have It All Brush Collection uploaded by Ellen L.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #53 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A collection with a brush case and seven brushes to create full-face makeup looks. This luxurious brush collection brings together the essential Marc Jacobs Beauty face brushes with three eyeshadow brushes. Perfect the look of your complexion with The Face I Liquid Foundation Brush and The Face II Sculpting Foundation Brush. Apply the perfect contour with The Shape Contour Brush and build your best blush look with The Blush Angled Blush Brush. Eyes appear brightened with the three eyeshadow brushes: The Shadow, The Crease, and The Smudge. Take them on the go in their included, covetable Marc Jacobs Makeup Brush Portfolio Case. This set contains: - The Face I Liquid Foundation Brush - The Face II Sculpting Foundation Brush - The Blush Angled Blush Brush - The Shape Contour Brush - The Smudge Eyeshadow Smudge Brush - The Crease Eyeshadow Crease Brush - The Shadow Eyeshadow Brush - Makeup Brush Portfolio Case see more...

Buy on Sephora
.. Brianna Beauty ..
.. Brianna Beauty ..
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are so amazing ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ cruelty free, they are so so soft and so easy to wash your makeup product off. It's a bit pricy but it's so worth it! I recommend this to everyone☺ go try it out
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Richmond Hts
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are amazing they make my foundation and concealer apply flawlessly. they're for any skin type which is what I love about them. They are worth every penny. I would recommend these brushes to anyone. I give these brushes a 10 out of 10.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are amazing. Animal cruelty free! Super soft to the touch of skin. It's a high end brand so the price is just right. I have somewhat oily skin so I love these brushes for that fact. How could anyone be disappointed!
Yahsneik N.
Yahsneik N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like these when I first got them I didn't think I would like them but I did they are very easy to use and to apply there good value our use them every once in a while when I'm done my make up and yeah I will maybe buy them again
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's not a brush he makes that is poor quality. They are all beautifully made don't ahead are not scratchy and last for a very long time. Good value not to pricey for the quality you get. I would buy again.
taylor l.
taylor l.
One of the softest brushes I've ever used on clients and myself. It makes ALL makeup seemed airbrushed! I have some breakouts every once in a while because I am makeup artist and use many products daily. So every once in a while breakouts occur.
Sai P.
Sai P.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are soft as a dream! I love to just use them even on my bare face. They are pricy but are high in quality and even after wash have not lost any extra hairs. These come with a nice gravel pouch too!
raeven p.
raeven p.
henderson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these brushes. I got these brushes probably 6 months ago super easy to clean and my makeup doesn't cake to them so they're awesome in my opinion a little pricey but worth it
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So soft! Work real well all different types of makeup! I would forsure buy these again. Just got them so not sure on how long they well stay strong for
Laney R.
Laney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are amazing. They aren't cheap but I would recommend them and I love them. They are really soft on the skin and I got them online
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
250$ for a brush set? I think is very expensive.. How do you think?
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this? And isn't worth paying more for?
Nelly V.
Nelly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these brushes work good for blending?
Becca H.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can I get free samples to try
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been needing some new brushes. Are these great quality and easy to clean?