BY MARC JACOBS #88 in Highlighter

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Lupita1 s.
NY
Before anything I just want to state that I was given this by influenster to review. But what I have to say is my oen opinion. I completely love this highlighter. I have medium olive skin tone and I feel like it works with my complection . I fomd that the formula is really creamy and easy to blend out without making my foudation look blotchy. It gives a healthy glow to the skin . But what's best is that it's a nice pearly shade that gives a sheen without looking like you have glitter on your face. It's definitely more of a Suttle natural glow but if worn under a powder highlight you will be glowing for days. I definitely love the product. I love how it makes my skon look dewy like I'm glowing from within. My only complain would be the packaging. It some what resembles a deodorant.
Pamela C.
This #MarcGlowStick is freaking amazing. I used it on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and around my temples, and it literally stayed in place and gave me a sublime glow ALL AFTERNOON! I swatched it lightly, which gave an iridescent natural glow. I then swatched it heavily which gave an intense golden shimmer which is AMAZING. I can wait to use this for a night out when I can really go to town on it!!! It blends beautifully and evenly, which removes the chance of a a super highlighted section of your face looking awkward. The color looks great on my skin tone (medium dark), but I can only imagine how great it looks on other skin tones as well. It's really amazing, and a good amount of product is supplied in the packaging. I also LOVE the fact that it is a stick with a dial component. Goodbye to getting product stuck in hard to reach places! I can't rave about this thing enough, I'm in love with it!!!!

Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
When I received the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick as a complementary Influenster tester I was hesitant. I adore highlighters but traditionally I've never been a fan of stick highlighters. Then tend to either have issues blending out that leave an awkward streak of unicorn highlight across your face, or they have an inconsistent pigmentation.

I'm happy to say this one has blown away my expectations. It's a nice, pure champagne tone which works perfectly with my cool tone skin. One swipe packs enough pigment I've used it as a shadow and eyeliner as well as just a highlight.

The tube has a fair amount of product (nearly half an ounce) so it's defiantly worth the price with how much usage you can get out of it.
Shasha Y.
Pros:
-pigmented
-nice, heavy packaging
-easy twist bottom
-easy to use and apply

Cons:
-on the pricey side
-packaging too slick and can be difficult to open at times
-looks like a deodorant
-can be unsanitary if applying directly onto the face
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really love this highlighter! I received it in my vox box and can't get enough! I love that it's a cream stick and can be used as a dewy, glory look on its own for the hot summer days on any body part and can also be a base for powder highlighters for a beaming cheek at night!! Such a staple!
Dali G.
Influenster sent me this #marcjacobs glow stick glistening illuminator ✨ for testing purposes and It's so beautiful, pigmented and easy to use! I love to apply it after my foundation and before powder 🙌🏼 I set it with a powder highlighter and my glow last all day ❣ highly recommended
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This was an impulse buy for me after seeing it at my local Sephora. I had a million other things I needed to get and ended up so mesmerized by this highlight I immediately bought it. It is absolutely gorgeous! It's a cream that applies really easily on top of other products when you use your finger to blend it out or a beauty blender. I feel when you try to just draw it on it moves stuff around. It gives you a beautiful glow and lasts a really long time on the skin! It almost looks like your skin is wet-- it's gorgeous!
Sophia M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I'm loving it, the pigmentation is amazing, it's creamy and easy to use, the package is cute and I really like how it looks on the skin. I love using highlighters and I think this is a must have. Let's glow !!
jae C.
I've tried a few cream highlighters and this one is up in my top three favorites. I like that it shows up on my super pale skin without giving a weird cast (like yellow or orange) and I like that it is super blendable and easy to buff out.

Pro Tip: use KVD's Thundercrush eyeshadow on top of it to make the highlight pop that much more!

Pros: travel-friendly, easy to blend, safe for sensitive skin, and gives a natural glow on MOST skin types.

Cons: It may look cakey if you apply it over powder and can pull up any foundation underneath if you're not careful. The cost is a bit high, but keep in mind that you are paying for both the product and the Marc Jacobs name. And lastly, it may not behave as well on top of folks with super oily faces.
16852johanna r.
i receive I this free for testing purposes... been using this enlightening and I love it applies necessary glow we want, if I want more intense only product I apply if I want more naturally just a little and flashes are beautiful love that touch me this love love thanks for this #voxbox love this glow Sticks it's my favorite for my makeup
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try

back