BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #80 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Maddie S.
Melbourne
I finally was able to get my hands on this illuminator after finding it in Sephora after only being able to find it sold out everywhere else and I cannot get enough of it.

I have very pale skin and was a bit worried that the colour of the illuminator would not suit my skin but i could not be more wrong.

I applied the cream with my fingers to begin with and then blended it out with a brush and it looks so so natural, honestly like I am just naturally gleaming in the sunshine.

It's not overpowering but just gives enough, in my opinion. Other illuminators I've found to be too heavy and are almost over illuminating, but this product is just so natural. The gold and silver tones within it are amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a really natural, everyday wear illuminator to brighten up their face.

The creaminess of the product is also amazing, it's so easy to blend and doesn't smudge any foundation.

Highly recommend to anyone, one of the best buys I've ever made
Dalila G.
Influenster sent me this #marcjacobs glow stick glistening illuminator ✨ for testing purposes and It's so beautiful, pigmented and easy to use! I love to apply it after my foundation and before powder 🙌🏼 I set it with a powder highlighter and my glow last all day ❣ highly recommended
Danielle  W.
Winston salem, NC
My new love! This highlight shade is perfect for ANY SKIN TONE! It has a mix of golden and silver tones and in my opinion is the only highlight like it! A must have product to keep you glowing !
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This highlighter is soooo amazing!! First, the packaging is super cute! Some people say it looks like a deodorant but really it's just super easy to take on the go. No more broken compacts while traveling!! Next, the formula is super creamy but when it's applied to the skin, it's is not sticky or "wet" at all. Also, the color is super buildable from a super natural glow with one swipe to a "blind you with my highlight" with a few swipes. But even with a few layers, it doesn't look or feel heavy. Lastly, this thing is the definition of blend able! You can blend it super easily so application is just perfect. This is perfect for everyone because the color has a balance of cool and warm under tones so it truly looks great on all skin tones. I definitely recommend it to everyone! I love it!!
Amanda K.
Davenport, FL
I love how this gives me a heathy glow. I have oily acne prone skin, so finding a highlighter that doesn't turn me into a greaseball or emphasize my imperfections is hard. Finding one that's also not a powder? Forget about it. Until now. Not only does it not turn greasy or draw attention to my imperfections, it also isn't cakey and doesn't settle in my pores. The coverage is buildable, but I prefer to keep it subtle for a fresh faced look. This gives you that healthy inner glow look, like you've been well rested, well hydrated, and well fed on clean food. Build up the coverage and you can achieve that strobe effect that's so in right now. Thanks @Influenster and @MarkBeauty for #MarcGlowStick #contest
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I got this complimentary from influenster and Marc jacobs for review purposes. I live in Arizona so it came a little melted butter after I took it out my fridge I will say I am 100% in love with this product. It's a creamy product that blends out like a miracle. It can be worn lightly as a subtle glow great for women who have aged or textured skin, or worn heavily for a strong golden glow. I will definitely wear this more now as its summer and I love me an all over glow
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
First of all, I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes but the following review is made up of my own opinions of the Marc Glow Stick.

At first, I had a hard time finding the perfect way to apply this illuminator because I'm so used to working with powder and liquid highlighters and not cream formulas. The shape of the applicator is very unique, very much like the rest of Marc Jacobs' cosmetic line, and it twists up like deodorant. It's an oval in shape so it glides easily down the bridge of your nose and across your cheekbones if you wish to apply straight from the packaging itself, which is how I tried to apply this at first. I found that this way would take my foundation off with it, but did leave the glow of the highlighter behind.

The highlighter itself leaves a very subtle glow that it's easy to blend, buildable, and very neutral with gold and silver tints to it.

After a week of playing around with the Marc Glow Stick, I found that this worked best for me when used as a base for my powder highlighters on my face and alone as a brow bone highlight when I am wearing a full face of makeup. When it's a light makeup day, (think tinted moisturizer), this makes a really good subtle highlighter and makes your skin look youthful and dewy. It's not over the top at all but for your full glam looks, I don't think it's enough to stand alone.

If it weren't for Influenster, I can't say for certain I would have purchased this product on my own since it is a bit on the pricier side and I am pretty content with the highlighters I'm currently using but I am thankful to have an opportunity to try something new to me. I have normal to dry skin with an oily t-zone (during the summer), and I find that this works well for normal to dry skin types. I cannot speak on behalf of those with oily skin.
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
This portable cream stick #illuminator is a universal shade that looks great on all skin tones! I had to get my own after seeing all of my fellow influenters' awesome reviews! It is my current summer beauty obsession, I can not get enough of this product! I highly recommend it and I would definitely buy it again!
Tori L.
This product is just BOMBBBB! If you're a makeup junkie I'm sure you're aware of the highlighting trend going on now. Almost everyone is into that beautiful highlighted look and this blows everything out of the water. I'm usually not a fan of creme products but this changed my whole life! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
I dab my damp beauty blender into the product and then press it onto my skin, making sure to be careful that it doesn't move my foundation and then go back in with a powder highlighter to set to for the day.
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
Such a beautiful product, I am so please with how it build able the glow is. It's creamy and easy to apply and I love it on my fair complexion!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try