BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Susanna T.
Long Beach, CA
I! LOVE! THIS! I adore highlighters but some are too pigmented for me. This is the perfect compliment for me this time of year because my skin tone changes with sun exposure so much. Perfect for day, perfect for night! I shared it with girlfriends with all different complexion shades during a getaway weekend and it's unanimous! I'll be buying again.
Shantea W.
I've only used one other highlighter, and I do prefer this one. This little stick will last a long time, as it doesn't take much to do the job. I didn't read the directions when I first got it so I didn't realize you're supposed to use a brush to pick up and apply the product. When applied correctly, it works wonderfully, even on my darker skin.
Katie R.
Omg! I just got this free sample in the mail today and I LOVE IT! I have a ton of highlighters (literally, you name it I got it) and I can honestly say this one is my new favorite. Most of the other ones make me look glossy and almost "greasy" instead of luminous. Not this one! It pulls my natural glow and adds the perfect shimmer. I love it!!
Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
This is a summer must have! Cream look very natural and this is the king of them all with very build able from lit to within to a very bright glow, especially with powder added on top. I love creams for mature or dry skin but they are great for so many people and I feel this color is universally flattering! A staple in my beauty collection.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Great for everyday use and it being a portable cream stick it is easy and great for travel. It is a universal shade so it works for everyone, no reason to worry about looking for the correct shade! Easy to use and leaves a glowy and dewy look. It is a great price for all of the product that you receive. It is easy to use and lasts all day.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
This product gives you the most natural glow ! It makes you look like you have naturally radiant skin ! I've used it by its own as well as by topping it with some powder highlight for an extra glow and it just looks very good on ! I've been using this product almost everyday since I've received it ! Definitely worth the high price point !
Johanna Y R.
i receive I this free for testing purposes... been using this enlightening and I love it applies necessary glow we want, if I want more intense only product I apply if I want more naturally just a little and flashes are beautiful love that touch me this love love thanks for this #voxbox love this glow Sticks it's my favorite for my makeup
Tiffany S.
I originally received this product as a sample from influenster as part of a VoxBox contest and I immediately fell in love. The packaging is so compact and the color was so beautiful! I was skeptical about my skin tone working with it, as well as never having used a highlight before, but it was so easy and worked very well with me tone!
Flavia W.
Virginia Beach, VA
I tend to gravitate towards powder highlighters, but saw this one in a YouTube tutorial. And while it is expensive ($42), it does give such an amazing glow to the skin. I did not yet try it over powder, but just over my foundation it lasted me all day. It's perfect for days when I don't wear a lot of make up and want that natural glow.
Rosa G.
This cream highlighter is amazing, it has a nice white pearly gold color that is flattering on almost every skin tone and Marc Jacobs is a respected brand and when they launched this is was worth the wait and worth the buy. Trying cream highlights can be tricky but with this, it was very simple and without a doubt a great product.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try