BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
joz p.
i got this courtesy of influenster and oh my god do i love it! i never would have tried it on my own due to the price so now its like gold and i dont let anyone touch it. the buildability and lasting effect are amazing!! it doesnt feel show-offy and is so easy to apply. my only concern is im not sure if it works with darker skin tones?
Carol A.
Simply one of the best gifts for free i have received by #Influenster to try it. This is a must have for me by now. So i have already bought another one for me and two more for my friends. This is such a beautiful gold magical tone to highlight. I love the final touch on my face.
Christine C.
This product is oh my Gawwwd amazing! It's beautiful. It's so cute white sleek packaging very in tune with Marc Jacob's beauty products. It's packaging is similar in design usage to that of deodorant. Take cap off and twist up. You get a ton of product. This little guy would probably last you your whole glowy life. It's a beautiful universal shade that would compliment almost all skin tones bc it is suited for warm/neutral/cool. It is incredibly easy to use. Apply directly by stick, tap with fingers, or use a brush for the more sheer application. It is very user friendly. Play with what your comfortable with and don't be afraid to shine! I don't feel that it accentuates any pores. It is a very similar product and consistency to benefits watts up. But I think this is great buy. I received this complimentary of @influenster @marcbeauty to review. This is my honest opinion. #marcglowstick #contest
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
THE BEST. It is worth the price and the stick has lasted me about 6 months and I use it everyday. I apply this with a brush and tap it in my cheek bones. I would recommend doing it this way bc if you just try and put the stick on your face it uses ALOT of product! But the color is great and I always get complemented on my highlight!
Jasmine S.
Although i used to hate glow sticks i had to get my hands on the Marc Jacobs Illuminator . I had to see what was the hyped about . I have to say when I tried this product it gaveme that shiny glow with not a lot of product. I have to say it's the best one out their !
Jessica W.
This is the first and only highlighter I've ever used and I am addicted to it. The stick makes it super easy to apply and it lasts all day. The directions say to apply with a brush, but I just swipe the stick along my cheekbones and blend and it works perfectly. Another item that is on my permanent list of must haves.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
OMG. This highlighter is amaze. I LOVE IT. It's literally the only highlighter I will buy now. I get compliments on my beaming highlighted cheek bones and it's all thanks to MARC. A lovely pearlesque highlight that shimmers. YES! Buy it! You will not be disappointed.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
You can't go wrong with a Marc Jacobs highlighter. It blends out amazing and gives such a beautiful glow to the face. I highly suggest it! You definitely won't regret your purchase with this product or anything from this brand.
Shannon R.
Greensburg, PA
This illuminator is A+, 100% amazing. Not only do you get a MASSIVE amount of product, just the smallest amount on the cheekbones gives a magnificent amount of shine and glow. This is my new favorite highlighter. Although the cost isn't pocket change, the amount of product ensures you will have it on your vanity for a long time. I have had mine for well over 6 months and I don't think I've made a dent.
Megan W.
Love this highlighter! It's smooth and creamy. It's easy to apply if you use your fingers to dab it on top of your foundation. You don't have to use a whole lot to get a nice glow. It's very lightweight and easy to blend.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try