BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
I would love to try this product. I have many of Marc Jacobs products, but this one I don't have. Looks like it would leave my face looking refreshed and glowing. Yes, I totally need this in my life soon:)
Lauren M.
I love this product because it's so multi-purposeful it glides on over or under makeup and blends beautifully. I like to put this on over moisturizer on days I don't wear any makeup.
Christina M.
Calgary
I recently purchased this product. Liked it because it had an amazing glow without too much of a fake sparky look. I find that it lasts a bit longer because it is a cream formula and gives a nice natural glow look.
Samantha M.
Medellín
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!!! That's CRAZY!!!!!!!! It is the most perfect of all illuminator, is the best of all time, lasts long, illuminates the very cute face.
Andrea G.
Lima
It is an excellent product I love fulfilled my expectations from that saw him I loved his presentation but I would love to return to try it to see if it has improved on something more far the probe was excellent very good jobla
Roma G.
Bluebell walk, Glasgow
At first, I had a hard time finding the perfect way to apply this illuminator because I'm so used to working with powder and liquid highlighters and not cream formulas. The shape of the applicator is very unique, very much like the rest of Marc Jacobs' cosmetic line, and it twists up like deodorant. It's an oval in shape so it glides easily down the bridge of your nose and across your cheekbones if you wish to apply straight from the packaging itself, which is how I tried to apply this at first. I found that this way would take my foundation off with it, but did leave the glow of the highlighter behind.
Nicole E.
Santo Domingo
Love the pigmentation, easy tu apply, match with any skin color!!! I thought the cost was to high, but worth it. I use it every day!!! You can get at sephora.
Vanessa R.
Calle 120 D#22-36 Cali, Valle Del Cauca/ Colombia
Le da un toque especial a tu cara, la hace ver mas iluminada y despierta su calidad es muy buena y ayuda mucho al cuidado de la piel contra los rayos del sol
Alee K.
Huntsville, ON
This is a decent highlighter. I prefer powder to sticks, but it's pretty easy to blend and is pigmentated. It may be a bit top shimmery for my taste though
Paola D.
A HUNDRED PERCENT RECOMMENDED, THIS HIGLIGHTER LAST A BUNCH OF TIME, ITS MAKES YOUR FACE LOOK SO CUTE AND SHINNY, its kinda expensive but worth it
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try