BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
I would described the color has a cool-light pearly champagne gold and silver pigments that deposits a fine sheen. The color payoff of course will depend on how fair or deep your skin is because it is supposed to be a universal glow allowing both warm and cool complexions to use this. This gives a natural subtle glowy sheen that I find just perfect – not too sheer, not too sparkly and never looks greasy.
Kaelyn H.
Kitchener , ON
Love this highlighter! Very natural looking on the skin, blends in very easy and doesn't look patchy. Has a pearly colour that works great for lighter skin tones. Can be worn under powder for a more natural look, or on top for more intensity. Stays on the skin for a good amount of time. The packaging is great and it comes with a lot of product making it worth the price. Would repurchase!
Sabrina Julia V.
Ezeiza
Me encanta el empaque, es práctico y muy delicado. El costo del producto lo vale ya que es muy bueno
Elena H.
Me encanta este glow stick glistening iluminator. Es mi favorito, me encanta
Es algo que siempre tiene que estar en tu día
Christina M.
Calgary
I recently purchased this product. Liked it because it had an amazing glow without too much of a fake sparky look. I find that it lasts a bit longer because it is a cream formula and gives a nice natural glow look.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Excelente iluminador de la marca de marca jacobs que nos ayuda a lucir mas radiantes y a complementar nuestro maquillaje
Vanessa R.
Calle 120 D#22-36 Cali, Valle Del Cauca/ Colombia
Le da un toque especial a tu cara, la hace ver mas iluminada y despierta su calidad es muy buena y ayuda mucho al cuidado de la piel contra los rayos del sol
Andrea G.
Lima
It is an excellent product I love fulfilled my expectations from that saw him I loved his presentation but I would love to return to try it to see if it has improved on something more far the probe was excellent very good jobla
Cassandra C.
Pahang
Tried this on a whim thinking it was likely all hype, no action. But I was wrong. This stuff is incredible!!!! I have no need for any highlighters any longer. What I love about this the most is while it gives me a glow, its more of a natural glow. Not a glittery, fake highlight type look. It just makes your skin look super healthy and glow. Try it, you wont regret it! I won't be without it again. Ever.
Ellie I.
Barnstaple
I think this product is really good because some times to much powder makes you skin really cakey and really dry but I really do recommend this to combination to dry skin types and I would buy again because I feel the pigment is not too light but not to dark
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try