BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #99 in Highlighter

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Sadaf J.
Sharjah, Sharjah
It’s rare to find a company that specializes in one area, as Marc Jacobs has with fashion, only to see it seamlessly cross over into another, as Marc Jacobs has with makeup. Unique and impressive! Really happy with your current foundation, lip gloss, eyeliner or other makeup product? Even if you are happy with your current stuff, you’ll still love Marc Jacobs Beauty!
Kinda expensive but perfect brand ❤️❤️
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it givesa flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product.
Thais A.
North Carolina
Really great product, gives that wet look perfectly!! It doesn’t lives that white harsh color on the skin, it just make your skin look wet! It’s not overly shimmery and not metallic, this formulation is amazing, the applicator fits on the cheekbone and it’s very comfortable to apply. The best cream highlighter for me. I’m fair to medium skin tone.
Sophie T.
leicester
the packaging of this product is amazing. this id good if you want a natural glow ontop or underneath foundation. the shape of the packaging can make it hard to apply in some areas-especially under the eye- so a brush will be needed to help blend the areas out. quite pricy, but would recommend if you are looking for a high quality natural glow
Maria P.
this is very lighway on your skin, very pigmented and it has such a nice feeling to it. very creamy and easy to use! my skintone is light to medium and it works & looks amazing! it has a pretty pearl undertone to it and it’s very easy to carry it around you when you’re travelling! i truly recommend this product!
Mollie D.
Licolnshire , Scunthorpe
Another one I use to keep my face beaming! I would usually add this under my foundation so it glows through it’s high in pigment and gives my face a gorgeous shine! I haven’t tried it on my cheek bones yet as I’m worried it may take my foundation off but I LOVE the colour the glow and the pigment
Ingrid S.
I feel like I'm the only one in the whole world that doesn't like this product. It was super glittery, not pigmented at all and just felt really oily. I was hoping for a beautiful sheen that looked natural and beautiful, but all I got was a glittery disco ball on my cheeks.
Chloe H.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Amazing glow to the body!I use this on my collarbone and shoulders to give that extra glow to the body! I use this all the time I can't get enough of it!
WARDA و.
Doha
very light guys make u have a good highlighter but not like a clown 😂😂 beacuae i dee alot of people like this everywhere .. very easy to use stay alot on ur face .. sure i would like to buy it again but
Sophie G.
Suffolk , Haverhill
I found this glow sick to be a great tool for highlighting my face, the formula overall was shimmery and creamy like , I use this on a daily basis purely because it's long lasting and the highlight isn't too intense in comparison to others.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try

back