BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
Absolute number one ride or die highlighter right here. I LOVE the color of this highlight. It's almost a pearly champaign color and it looks great on my pale skin. It's super creamy. I like to apply it with my finger tips rather than with the applicator itself. Would definitely repurchase!
Christine T.
West Kelowna, BC
A little overpriced and a finicky application. I would never just run the stick across face. Can use a brush to pick up product but I typically just stick to many other brands for powder highlight. Probably wouldn't recommend it even think to mention. Very underwhelming.
Delfi N.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I saw it on a YouTube video and loved is a bit expensive to what you're used to buying But it's worth because it has a brightness and a beautiful finish that looks good to the eye is perfect for use at night and is not heavy on the skin
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
I am so impressed with this creamy glow stick! Its easy application does not require a brush, however I would recommend it even blended results. Compared to my finishing powders with shimmer, I like how this highlight is long lasting. It is perfect for the summer for minimal glowing and dewy makeup. This product is totally worth the price due to its quality and durability.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
Mark Jacobs never fails to disappoint. His illuminator stick no matter what skintone looks amazing on everyone. When the sun hits my cheeks I feel amazing. The sticks glides so easy onto the skin and it blends out really nicely.
Ellie I.
Barnstaple
I think this product is really good because some times to much powder makes you skin really cakey and really dry but I really do recommend this to combination to dry skin types and I would buy again because I feel the pigment is not too light but not to dark
Lexi P.
Nanaimo
Perfect product for people who are jist beginning to use highlighters. Very simple to apply and there is a shimmery/ dewy finishwhile still looking totally natural. Lasts literally all day!! Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
I would love to try this product. I have many of Marc Jacobs products, but this one I don't have. Looks like it would leave my face looking refreshed and glowing. Yes, I totally need this in my life soon:)
Lauren M.
I love this product because it's so multi-purposeful it glides on over or under makeup and blends beautifully. I like to put this on over moisturizer on days I don't wear any makeup.
Christina M.
Calgary
I recently purchased this product. Liked it because it had an amazing glow without too much of a fake sparky look. I find that it lasts a bit longer because it is a cream formula and gives a nice natural glow look.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try