BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Sarah V.
This highlighter gives a beautiful luminous glow, I like to rub my finger in it or rub the stick on my cheek bones to place it on the face, and then blend out with a beauty blender. It is a really flattering shade, I am very fair and it still highlights my face. It is nice and creamy and I'm so happy I made the purchase.
Cassandra C.
Pahang
Tried this on a whim thinking it was likely all hype, no action. But I was wrong. This stuff is incredible!!!! I have no need for any highlighters any longer. What I love about this the most is while it gives me a glow, its more of a natural glow. Not a glittery, fake highlight type look. It just makes your skin look super healthy and glow. Try it, you wont regret it! I won't be without it again. Ever.
liana w.
montreal, QC
I saw rave reviews of this everywhere so i had to get my hands on it. the shade is stunning and it's so highly reflective that it gives a wet look to the skin. i tried applying this product in several ways (fingers, brush, sponge, under makeup, over, etc) and found that a lot of the time it would disrupt my foundation. i found that i could still make it work but for the price, i didn't find it to be worth the fight. i ended up returning it.
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
I would described the color has a cool-light pearly champagne gold and silver pigments that deposits a fine sheen. The color payoff of course will depend on how fair or deep your skin is because it is supposed to be a universal glow allowing both warm and cool complexions to use this. This gives a natural subtle glowy sheen that I find just perfect – not too sheer, not too sparkly and never looks greasy.
Honami M.
I'm in love with the glow stick. it is really easy to blend into your skin and you always get a perfect amount of golden shine on your skin. it lasts very long on your skin and at the end of the day it actually looks very nice and natural. I would recommend this to not only young but to older women as well to have fresh shiny younger looking skin!
Brittany S.
I recently purchased this highlighter after reading so many good reviews on it and it turns out the reviews were totally right I'm in love with this product!! It gives you the perfect subtle or intense glow & is super easy to apply but I do recommend using it with a brush. It gives me the dewy but not oily look and although it's on the pricey side it's an amazing product!! I recommend
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I really like this stick highlighter! I think it would work best on lighter skin tones though. I have medium skin tone and sometimes i feel like it looks too light in photos. It applies beautifully with a damp beauty blender. Others apply with their fingers and blend in with the beauty blender but i have not tried it this way yet. It's perfect for on the go!!
Kaelyn H.
Kitchener , ON
Love this highlighter! Very natural looking on the skin, blends in very easy and doesn't look patchy. Has a pearly colour that works great for lighter skin tones. Can be worn under powder for a more natural look, or on top for more intensity. Stays on the skin for a good amount of time. The packaging is great and it comes with a lot of product making it worth the price. Would repurchase!
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
This product is pretty expensive, but for me it is totally worth your money. I have really light skin so I wanted a highlighter that is not to over the top. The colour of it is perfect and looks pretty natural for a highlighter. It's nice and creamy and lasted me all day. I totally recommend trying it out.
Pau H.
santiago chile
So typically I would not spend $42 on any one piece of makeup but this was definitely worth it. It's absolutely beautiful and looks exactly like it does in ads. It's not oily or sticky on your face. It goes on smooths, stays on all day, and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try