BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Una S.
Johor Bahru
Best one yet but becca is still the winner because the glow is unreal and it stayed forever
Shannika M.
Batemans bay
Pretty pricey, but an okay highlighter. It's quite flat with a subtle hint on shimmer
Sama A.
#WataniLook #contest @InfluensterME .....i love this product to much 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Arianny P.
Excellent for illuminating areas of the face that need it, gives a very natural shine
Sabrina Julia V.
Ezeiza
Me encanta el empaque, es práctico y muy delicado. El costo del producto lo vale ya que es muy bueno
Paola D.
A HUNDRED PERCENT RECOMMENDED, THIS HIGLIGHTER LAST A BUNCH OF TIME, ITS MAKES YOUR FACE LOOK SO CUTE AND SHINNY, its kinda expensive but worth it
Juanan U.

I have sometimes booked several things and I have not taken everything I had booked. You will not have a problem. It is that it would be lacking more that they forced you to take you things that in the end you do not like.
Tori P.
I really liked this product and felt that it applied very smoothly on my skin. I reccomend all Marc jacobs products. They're fabulous
I've only got one thing to say about this product and that is

AMAZING !!!
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
I would love to try this product. I have many of Marc Jacobs products, but this one I don't have. Looks like it would leave my face looking refreshed and glowing. Yes, I totally need this in my life soon:)
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try