BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Vanessa R.
Ottawa, ON
This is amazing for that extra something to help you stand out in a crowd. Have a low cut shirt? Highlight your collarbone with this product. I also apply it on my shoulders and cheek bones.
Rachel D.
I honestly expected so much from this product and it just didn't exceed to my expectations at all. It was so little pigmentation you could hardly see it and it just was a good product at all, definitely not for its price tag. I had to return it.
Shannon G.
Falkirk
Looks amazing on skin however, doesn't last very long. Is pigmented and easy to apply via beauty blender. Expensive for what it is. Champagne undertones. If wearing for a short period of time it is amazing!
Moreen D.
Absolutely stunning!! The highlight is so natural and easy to blend with tips of your finger. It is build able as well so you can get that day or night time glow. I also have the colour correcting stick and that one just works magic!!
Stephanie Z.
london
I absolutely love my Marc Jacobs highlighter. As a makeup artist I use this in my kit to add shimmery dimension to the cheekbones, nose and collar bones to add a gorgeous glow to the skin.
Love love love this peculiar color but who cares, so shimmery breathed life into me. I think it would work amazing on oily skin. Kinda easy to blend and apply better with fingers. Maybe as it's a bit pricey.
Carol O.
Perfect product! Those who acquire do not repent. Besides the excellent quality, it has an affordable price. Leaves the skin beautiful and moisturized, essential for any type of make. I love!
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I was wrong to judge a book by its cover in this case. The Marc Jacobs beauty glow stick glistening illuminator (that's a mouth full of a name) at first didn't catch my eye due to its almost deodorant look to it, but I was wrong to judge because it's my new best friend. The colour of it is somewhat neutral for lighter skin tones, it's easy to apply and insanely easy to blend. By easy to blend I mean I was able to blend even with my fingers. It's great to amp up a bold look, or even for more natural looks. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
kate w.
This product is so luminous and easy to apply. It has a natural glow and is so beautiful when it with a dark lipstick. It applies to much on when you use the applicator so I personally swipe my brush across it and put it on with a brush.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Just got this! I love it! It really finishes off your look with a really amazing glow. I love formula. I also love the applicator as well. Easily to apply. Beautiful highlighter. This was a splurge for me. It is pricey and it too me a long time to decide to purchase. If you want to spoil yourself I highly recommend it, you won't regret it.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try