BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicolle N.
me encanta es iluminador por que tiene muchos tonos y siempre me gusta usar diferentes tonos y te da un brillo super natural me encanta y al contacto con la luz te de una iluminacion muy bonita super natural y ese brillo se mantiene por todo el dia por que dura mucho.
Carolina S.
BEST THING EVER! i would so recommend this to a friend or even a stranger its amazing, i have pear undertone and have dry skin and when i want to do more of full glam face of makeup thats the highlight i run for, i would love to buy it for the third time.
Rachel D.
I honestly expected so much from this product and it just didn't exceed to my expectations at all. It was so little pigmentation you could hardly see it and it just was a good product at all, definitely not for its price tag. I had to return it.
Shannon G.
Falkirk
Looks amazing on skin however, doesn't last very long. Is pigmented and easy to apply via beauty blender. Expensive for what it is. Champagne undertones. If wearing for a short period of time it is amazing!
Moreen D.
Absolutely stunning!! The highlight is so natural and easy to blend with tips of your finger. It is build able as well so you can get that day or night time glow. I also have the colour correcting stick and that one just works magic!!
Alee K.
Huntsville, ON
This is a decent highlighter. I prefer powder to sticks, but it's pretty easy to blend and is pigmentated. It may be a bit top shimmery for my taste though
Stephanie Z.
london
I absolutely love my Marc Jacobs highlighter. As a makeup artist I use this in my kit to add shimmery dimension to the cheekbones, nose and collar bones to add a gorgeous glow to the skin.
Love love love this peculiar color but who cares, so shimmery breathed life into me. I think it would work amazing on oily skin. Kinda easy to blend and apply better with fingers. Maybe as it's a bit pricey.
Carol O.
Perfect product! Those who acquire do not repent. Besides the excellent quality, it has an affordable price. Leaves the skin beautiful and moisturized, essential for any type of make. I love!
kate w.
This product is so luminous and easy to apply. It has a natural glow and is so beautiful when it with a dark lipstick. It applies to much on when you use the applicator so I personally swipe my brush across it and put it on with a brush.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try