BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Horrible purchased this and quickly returned it... Well all the excitement about this product first of all very difficult to apply if you apple straight to face it seems as your makeup begins to look clumpy or break apart also if you apply with a brush just not much intensity as I would like in a highlighter applying by hands was horrible and over all didn't look like much on
Kelly C.
Santa Ana , CA
I usually stay awak from glow sticks because I feel like they get blotchy, but this glow stick won my heart. I gladly received this product from influenter and I'm in love. It gave me a sheek glam elegant glow. I truly feel like this products will be amazing for any skin tones. I recommend you give this product a try and once again, Thankyou influenter for introducing me
Vannesa C.
I got this from influenster for testing purposes I got excited because I'm a highlighter nut ! this is like a silver metallic shimmer highlighter very pretty it does tend to rub off so I spray , setting spray on my brush for it to last me hours there's no smell to it so that's a plus the more you apply on the brighter it gets I get a beautiful glow with one stroke
Heather P.
This highlighter is amazing! I received this free from Influenster to review and I'm so glad that I did! I'm not usually a fan of cream or liquid highlighters but this one is an exception. It is such a beautiful white/gold shade that looks amazing on most skin tones. It lasts all day and doesn't leave your skin looking cakey and weird. I definitely recommend this!
Maria R.
Hamilton, NJ
So I tried this out in a recent Voxbox and I liked it, but I didn't love it. I liked how it gives me a subtle glow, and it doesn't make me feel like I threw glitter on my face. But to be honest, I probably wouldn't spend that much money on a highlighter. There's other highlighters that are better and at a more affordable price point for a working girl like me.
belinda k.
I received the Marc Jacobs beauty glow stick glistening illuminator in a Voxbox and was a little skeptical about trying it because I wasn't sure how it would look on my darker skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised. This illuminator blended nicely to give me a fabulous glow. I've been using it all month and have gotten many compliments on how radiant I look.
CHRISTINA S.
I love highlighters! This is my ultimate favorite I love it because it's a cream to powder. Super easy to apply and blend! My favorite tool is to use it with a beauty blender wet. I would recommend it also with your favorite oil or foundation if you want more illuminating golden goddess affect. I been mixing on my body with my Josie Maran body moisturizer!
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
Usually I'm not a huge fan of stick highlighters. But this one is really beautiful when it's all blended out. I actually got this sent to me from Influenster and I've been using it every day since. It's soo glowy and you can literally blind people with it, I love it. I put my Makeup Revolution highlight in radiant lights on top of it to give it extra glow.
Tracy T.
Is a product that works great, and glides on well with a smooth formula. It's not too glittery, but just right for a simple highlight that you can add on your the tops of your cheeks, the tip of your nose, your Cupid's bow, and the center of your forehead. This product is very natural, yet still highlights enough. Strobing is also great with this product!
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I received this as a VOX BOX, thank you Marc Jacobs and Influenster:)

I think the pigment is pretty and that it's a very blend-able highlighter. You'll definitely feel like a unicorn. I like the packaging too, it's like a deodorant stick. Especially now that it's summer a think a nice bit of a healthy glow from a highlighter provides just the right touch.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try