BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love! Love! Loved Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick! It is a slightly shimmery finish which is def great! Does not leave a ridiculously amount of excess everywhere and is still long lasting. Does take sometime to blend perfectly but would still recommend this particular product to everyone!
Ioana R.
I actually received this from influenster to try out and was so excited because it was full size and this product...let me tell you! Magical! You only need to barely touch your skin with the stick and you'll get this instant healthy gorgeous glow! It's very creamy and easy to blend it and it doesn't have glitter in it, it's just a beatific beautiful glow
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
This highlighter is deff a cult favorite. I received this in my vox box a couple of months ago and I'm so glad I did. I alternate between using a highlighting brush and a beauty blender to apply it over my foundation. I love how naturally it blends in with your skin tone.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Unreal!! Finally a highlighter without sparkle!! This looks amazing because it's just a glisten on your skin. Doesn't overdo it and make you look like you're wearing a cake face full of highlighter. Worth the money!! This is definitely a holy Grail and I already know I will be repurchasing when it runs out.
saiti M.
Fitchburg, MA
This one of the best cream highlighters i have ever tried out. The quality is top notch. It has a pigmented pearly gold-ish glossy lit from within healthy glow to it. It makes the skin look dewy and refreshed and hydrated. You don't have to worry about your skin looking artificially highlighted this glow stick will make your skin look naturally dewy.
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
I like this product and its formulation but ultimately it was a bit too heavy for me to use as an illuminator/highlighter. It's a high gloss type of application, and I don't love the application. Overall, I'd try again but definitely prefer other brands over this one (especially for the cost).
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This highlighter is soooo amazing!! First, the packaging is super cute! Some people say it looks like a deodorant but really it's just super easy to take on the go. No more broken compacts while traveling!! Next, the formula is super creamy but when it's applied to the skin, it's is not sticky or "wet" at all. Also, the color is super buildable from a super natural glow with one swipe to a "blind you with my highlight" with a few swipes. But even with a few layers, it doesn't look or feel heavy. Lastly, this thing is the definition of blend able! You can blend it super easily so application is just perfect. This is perfect for everyone because the color has a balance of cool and warm under tones so it truly looks great on all skin tones. I definitely recommend it to everyone! I love it!!
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
While this highlighter will make you glisten to the gods, I'm giving it 3 stars because of the applicator. I searched this in Sephora and was blown away at the color payoff, but when I applied it to my skin it moved my makeup around - and I tried several different techniques! I was upset to return this, but I have no hard feelings.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Definitely the most intense highlighter I own at the moment! I use it to give myself a dewy glow to my skin. It doesn’t emphasize any texture because it’s a cream. I tend to have that problem with a lot of powder highlights. I like to use this underneath my foundation for a glow-from-within look. It’s also easy to apply over powder products.
Ashtyn M.
Surfside Bch, SC
MY NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! this is the most gorgeous mix of gold and silver "shimmer" I've ever seen. It works perfect for my medium neutral skin. It's so easy to apply and blend. You can make it more natural or make it super super glowy and it never cakes up. This was my first Marc Jacobs product and now I'm addicted
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try