BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Assia B.
It is a wonderful product and I liked very much and I hope to try it in the near future I was then to share with my friends and groups that I have on Facebook and Watts and on the intrest
Lovely L.
Bremen
My honest opinion about this highlighter is that it glows when it's on you and gives you a shimmering look trust me if you try this people are going to stir at you all day.
WARDA و.
Doha
very light guys make u have a good highlighter but not like a clown 😂😂 beacuae i dee alot of people like this everywhere .. very easy to use stay alot on ur face .. sure i would like to buy it again but
Maddie S.
Melbourne
I finally was able to get my hands on this illuminator after finding it in Sephora after only being able to find it sold out everywhere else and I cannot get enough of it.

I have very pale skin and was a bit worried that the colour of the illuminator would not suit my skin but i could not be more wrong.

I applied the cream with my fingers to begin with and then blended it out with a brush and it looks so so natural, honestly like I am just naturally gleaming in the sunshine.

It's not overpowering but just gives enough, in my opinion. Other illuminators I've found to be too heavy and are almost over illuminating, but this product is just so natural. The gold and silver tones within it are amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a really natural, everyday wear illuminator to brighten up their face.

The creaminess of the product is also amazing, it's so easy to blend and doesn't smudge any foundation.

Highly recommend to anyone, one of the best buys I've ever made
Pororo I.
YOO THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS UNREAL. It gives you just the right kind of glow. And no, not the glittery, shimmery kind. IT GLISTENS LIKE LIQUID. SOOOOOOOO AMAZIN. It's also suuper easy to carry around since it's a stick. WOULD DEFINITELY REPURCHASE💋  Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
Yvette S.
Bradford
I’ve never owned a highlighter before so I don’t have anything to compare it to but it’s amazing! It’s really easy to build with it and so it’s good for morning and night time. I adore it and I definitely recommend it!
Kelly S.
it’s just too pricey for the glow it gives. I tried it and really liked it, but there is wet n’ wild who gives same and even better glow than this one. Just not worth the cash! Will buy again if i become a millionare 😂
savana r.
London, London
I am not a fan in general of balm type products to highlight. However this product is great for highlighting. It gives you a dewy finish and is great to bring with you on the go.
Mya S.
I bought this when it was first released, and while I liked it, it was never something I found myself reaching for. It wasn't until several weeks ago, when digging through my makeup drawers for more dewy - fresh - spring inspired skin - products, that I found it again. I've used it every day since. It gives the most beautiful radiant glow on it's own, but can be boosted by layering a powder highlight on top. The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars, is because i'm not a fan of the applicator (think deodorant stick). I typically just apply it using my fingers, so it's not REALLY an issue, but I think you lose some control over it if used how I assume it's intended (apply directly onto the skin?) This is just personal preference though!

Yenlimar G.
Puerto la Cruz, FL
A primera impresión no me gusta la presentación, parece un desodorante, eso es lo que no me gusta. Por otro lado el producto en si es agradable, tiene una textura como humectante (no se si me explico) pero no tiene ese acabado al aplicarlo. A la primera pasada no tiene mucha pigmentación pero esta bien como para un maquillaje sencillo donde no quieres verte muy glow pero si es un maquillaje de noche donde quieres resaltar lo ideal seria darle dos a tres pasadas. Otro punto es que es importante sellarlo con otro iluminador pero en polvo, porque al ser de una textura como cremosa hay que sellarlo.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try