BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty expensive, but for me it is totally worth your money. I have really light skin so I wanted a highlighter that is not to over the top. The colour of it is perfect and looks pretty natural for a highlighter. It's nice and creamy and lasted me all day. I totally recommend trying it out.
Abby S.
St Austell, Cornwall
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stick highlighters will remain my favourite. I love how long lasting it is, whether it is on top or under my foundation. With oily skin, it didn't make me look even more oily which was perfect. The only con would be how expensive it is as I go through stick highlighters very quickly and I'd like more in the product for that price
Raimi M.
sempre gostei da qualidade deste produto, inclusive a marca sempre me inspirou confiança.Atendeu ao que eu esperava, com tecnologia incontestável, avançada.

O que gostei: Produto de marca renomada, de boa qualidade.
Recomendo a quem se interessar comprar sem se arrepender
Holly T.
Sheffield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I splurged on this in Sephora in Paris as a treat for myself and NO REGRETS! I love this product so much! I apply it with a beauty blender and it doesn't move the makeup underneath. It is so glowy and gorgeous. Definitely buy if you want to splurge on a highlighter it's beautiful. So luxurious.
Dominika G.
I did purchase the product on my own. It is a great one! First I did not know how to use it but it is just coming to you when you try. Very soft, gentle product. Giving a natural and humid look to your make-up. I would recommend it to everyone who want who like natural but glamour look.
Leigh-Ann L.
Aberdeen , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a glow highlighter! More dewy looking than shimmer I can sometimes find this hard to blend I've used a beauty blender and my fingers and sometimes fine fingers can be easier and have more control of it spreading would recommend for anyone looking for a dewy finish
Melissa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pretty and works as a great base for powder highlight if you really want to have blinding highlight. You have to be careful applying this over foundation though as it can ruin all of your hard work. Would recommend using fingers or a brush to apply.
Ilse M.
Este iluminador es muy bueno, desde su forma hasta su pigmentación, la forma es muy buena para aplicar en los pómulos, aunque es incómodo que a veces se queda tu maquillaje en el iluminador, así que yo recomiendo aplicar con una brocha y este lo puedes ocupar en los pómulos en el puente de la nariz, en el corazon de la boca, sejas, en fin, solo que si son prodictos algo costosos, pero valen la pena.
Nicolle N.
me encanta es iluminador por que tiene muchos tonos y siempre me gusta usar diferentes tonos y te da un brillo super natural me encanta y al contacto con la luz te de una iluminacion muy bonita super natural y ese brillo se mantiene por todo el dia por que dura mucho.
Carolina S.
BEST THING EVER! i would so recommend this to a friend or even a stranger its amazing, i have pear undertone and have dry skin and when i want to do more of full glam face of makeup thats the highlight i run for, i would love to buy it for the third time.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.