BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pororo I.
YOO THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS UNREAL. It gives you just the right kind of glow. And no, not the glittery, shimmery kind. IT GLISTENS LIKE LIQUID. SOOOOOOOO AMAZIN. It's also suuper easy to carry around since it's a stick. WOULD DEFINITELY REPURCHASE💋  Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
Emma W.
Leek, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is my ultimate favourite and my winner in the Influenster awards as it's so creamy and super easy to blend.

It is buildable so you can have a natural highlight or build it up to a stunning bright highlight and it suits all skin tones.

I have personally used it not only on my face but also on my legs, arms and shoulders to give that natural healthy glow. You get lots of product and you don't need a lot. A definite winner for me!
Kelly S.
it’s just too pricey for the glow it gives. I tried it and really liked it, but there is wet n’ wild who gives same and even better glow than this one. Just not worth the cash! Will buy again if i become a millionare 😂
savana r.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan in general of balm type products to highlight. However this product is great for highlighting. It gives you a dewy finish and is great to bring with you on the go.
Mya S.
I bought this when it was first released, and while I liked it, it was never something I found myself reaching for. It wasn't until several weeks ago, when digging through my makeup drawers for more dewy - fresh - spring inspired skin - products, that I found it again. I've used it every day since. It gives the most beautiful radiant glow on it's own, but can be boosted by layering a powder highlight on top. The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars, is because i'm not a fan of the applicator (think deodorant stick). I typically just apply it using my fingers, so it's not REALLY an issue, but I think you lose some control over it if used how I assume it's intended (apply directly onto the skin?) This is just personal preference though!

Yenlimar G.
Puerto la Cruz, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A primera impresión no me gusta la presentación, parece un desodorante, eso es lo que no me gusta. Por otro lado el producto en si es agradable, tiene una textura como humectante (no se si me explico) pero no tiene ese acabado al aplicarlo. A la primera pasada no tiene mucha pigmentación pero esta bien como para un maquillaje sencillo donde no quieres verte muy glow pero si es un maquillaje de noche donde quieres resaltar lo ideal seria darle dos a tres pasadas. Otro punto es que es importante sellarlo con otro iluminador pero en polvo, porque al ser de una textura como cremosa hay que sellarlo.
liva H.
Frederiksberg
The highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. The packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. It is Therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision.

All and all the Marc Jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging.
Katherine L.
This highlighter is actually super awesome! I just use my finger and I apply it to my face wherever I want. Its super pigmented and shimmery and I love the consistency! You can apply is over powder or underneath, it doesn't really matter. The only negative is that it doesn't last that long on the face, after a few hours the pigment isn't the same as when you first apply it. The product is also kind of expensive, I think I got it for $53, but it would work for any skin tone!
Zara A.
Hounslow, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is by far the best highlighter I've ever tried. I've tried many highlighters before but none of them live up to this product. It is so lightweight and natural looking but will still blind with the glow. The only downside is that it'll not go well on top of powder products, as with any cream product. Would definitely recommend as I now can't live without it! Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
Morgan D.
Dartmouth, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my holy grail highlighting products. It has a nice light pearl undertone with a hint of gold. Since I prefer to wear light makeup on a daily basis I love this product because it leaves a nice sheen without looking overpowering. It makes me look healthy with a nice glow. I'll be repurchasing this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a highlight that is glowy and natural-looking.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.