BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Jessica C.
Belsize Park , London
I bought this product on a whim after I received a fabulous makeover at the Marc Jacobs Beauty counter in John Lewis. It has been my absolute favorite thing to add to my brow arches and tip of my nose. The packaging is also really compact and great for travel. It was a purchase I definitely do not regret!!!!
Abbie R.
Leeds
I love the Marc Jacobs brand and all of their products, not just beauty. The fact that this product is on a stick intrigued me as I hadn’t tried one until I bought this. It is super convenient if you don’t have a fan brush to hand because it can be blended with a clean finger. I also like to use a big on my face before foundation for extra glow
Lauren e.
wales
Absolutely love this hunted for years to find the right one then I found this one and become hooked the first time I ever used it will definitely be recommending friends and family to try this one shines beautifully Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
Sophie G.
Suffolk , Haverhill
I found this glow sick to be a great tool for highlighting my face, the formula overall was shimmery and creamy like , I use this on a daily basis purely because it's long lasting and the highlight isn't too intense in comparison to others.
Nicole C.
Jonkoping
I recently bought this from Sephora. In contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). The chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. This is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, I suggest powder highlights from Anastasia or Becca. As for me, I love natural so I will be reaching for this glow stick again!
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it givesa flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.
layan y.
ajman
I got this last year when it came out I love to use this on my brides that want a natural glow and highlight rather that the current trend. You can blend this gently into the skin or use the fresh glow pen first and Bentley pat this on top with your fingers BURBERRY Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette Nude Gold No. 02 0.3 oz
Maria P.
this is very lighway on your skin, very pigmented and it has such a nice feeling to it. very creamy and easy to use! my skintone is light to medium and it works & looks amazing! it has a pretty pearl undertone to it and it’s very easy to carry it around you when you’re travelling! i truly recommend this product!
Fatima N.
Used to have this highlight in my collection but I recently decluttered it not because it was bad or any thing,, but I noticed my self not reaching for my stick highlighter as much as my regular ones
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try