BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #80 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Stephanie E.
['Newark', 'NJ'], NJ
I think this is the nbest creation ever, so easy to apply long lasting and creative
mirna t.
This product is not cheap but my skin looks amAzing with this product are perfect!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is nice for my fair skin. It's also buildable and blends nice. It's beautiful
Nashaly R.
Necesito uno de estos, en las fotos se ve muy pigmentado y deja un glow hermoso 😍😍😍
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Marc Jacobs glow stick glistening illuminator is a very nice product. Love using it
Taelor D.
Athens, OH
I love this product! The packaging is adorable and this is a very sheer illuminator
claudia j.
OMG the first time I tried it I fell in love with it always have it with me💋💄💋💄😍😘
Katherine W.
Austin
It's so easy too use and makes me look so good helped me get ready in the morning
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Such a beautiful cream highlighter! I love the package and the color!!! It's gorg
Diana C.
Ontario, CA
Glow Stick is amazing a little goes a long way one of my favorite highlighters
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try