BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Daniela B.
It´s one of the most beautiful highliter i have ever tried. Its very easy to apply and it last all day long.
For sure i recommend this product
Vanessa S.
So bright , highlighters are trending now so this is perfect , slides on very creamy and pigmented and leaves a natural yet beautiful glow
Irfan A.
Chisholm
I love the taste, quality and efforts behind making this awesome beauty illuminator stick
it is very special and indulging to me
Isamar L.
Comalcalco, Tabasco
i love it, me encanta, por favor me gustaria que me mandaran productos de su maquillaje, me encantaria hablarlo con los demas
Brooke H.
Beautiful! 'Make sure you don't powder before applying because for me it gets patchy. I love the color and looks great
Emma J.
Kirke Hyllinge
I love this Highlighting stick. it is very easy to use, and it leaves a beautiful looking highlight on the cheekbones
shaniqua g.
This is se expensive but so worth it! I am just in love with this! It is long lasting and it looks vary natural
Carla D.
Love it, I love stick highlighters as much as the powery ones, It makes my skin shine so much and I love it!
Larissa A.
I DO NOT LIKE TO USE FACIAL ILLUMINATORS, BUT I GOT GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS, VERY EASY TO APPLY!
Maria P.
this is very lighway on your skin, very pigmented and it has such a nice feeling to it. very creamy and easy to use! my skintone is light to medium and it works & looks amazing! it has a pretty pearl undertone to it and it’s very easy to carry it around you when you’re travelling! i truly recommend this product!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try