BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #99 in Highlighter

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Love at first swipe on the cheek omg I need seven stat this is amazing the pigment the sheer shimmer
Jaleesa R.
La Habra, CA
Love this! I have to admit I was sketchy at first because it was cream but I instantly fell in love!
Sarah M.
Cartersville, GA
Love love love LOVE this product. Stays on all day, a nice amount. I received multiple compliments.
Raenette J.
Sooo yummy! It’s easy to use and has a good pigment of shine. Would use with my fingers or blender.
Joselyn H.
Bon Secour, AL
This highlights it's amazing it looks so natural you should give it a try you're going to love it ☺
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
Thank you Influenster! I absolutely love it! It's a great quality easy to apply and long lasting!!!
Tina S.
Orlando, FL
So creamy and love the color on my skin tone. I can't wait to use it on a full face or natural glow
Cassie W.
Sunbury, PA
Easy to apply and super blendable. Gives the right amount of highlight without looking unnatural.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
jordyn c.
arlington
Amazing very luminous and gives me the perfect glowy finish. Worth every penny. Would recommend!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try

back