BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah V.
This highlighter gives a beautiful luminous glow, I like to rub my finger in it or rub the stick on my cheek bones to place it on the face, and then blend out with a beauty blender. It is a really flattering shade, I am very fair and it still highlights my face. It is nice and creamy and I'm so happy I made the purchase.
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute number one ride or die highlighter right here. I LOVE the color of this highlight. It's almost a pearly champaign color and it looks great on my pale skin. It's super creamy. I like to apply it with my finger tips rather than with the applicator itself. Would definitely repurchase!
Lexi P.
Nanaimo
Perfect product for people who are jist beginning to use highlighters. Very simple to apply and there is a shimmery/ dewy finishwhile still looking totally natural. Lasts literally all day!! Would definitely recommend this product to others.
zugheit g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
en verdad estoy sumamente enamorada de este iluminator tiene pero una super pigmentacion y dura muchisimo su precio realmente vale la pena es algo increible por que no se corre ya que piel es grasosa entonces es increible en verdad
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
Mark Jacobs never fails to disappoint. His illuminator stick no matter what skintone looks amazing on everyone. When the sun hits my cheeks I feel amazing. The sticks glides so easy onto the skin and it blends out really nicely.
Vanessa R.
Ottawa, ON
This is amazing for that extra something to help you stand out in a crowd. Have a low cut shirt? Highlight your collarbone with this product. I also apply it on my shoulders and cheek bones.
Samantha M.
Medellín
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!!! That's CRAZY!!!!!!!! It is the most perfect of all illuminator, is the best of all time, lasts long, illuminates the very cute face.
Nicole E.
Santo Domingo
Love the pigmentation, easy tu apply, match with any skin color!!! I thought the cost was to high, but worth it. I use it every day!!! You can get at sephora.
Daniela B.
It´s one of the most beautiful highliter i have ever tried. Its very easy to apply and it last all day long.
For sure i recommend this product
Vanessa S.
So bright , highlighters are trending now so this is perfect , slides on very creamy and pigmented and leaves a natural yet beautiful glow
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.