BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
This is a gorgeous base highlighter for my powders. I love to layer for an intense glow.
Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
I love this stuff. It leaves my skin feeling amazing, and it is totally worth the price
Amber S.
I don't have this because I have so many others but I have heard it's a really good one
Katie B.
Love this stuff! Its amazing! Gives me such a beautiful glow! And I love the packaging.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
I love This it gives you such a glow As soo As i put it on I knew i Was Gonnna love it
Lizetth M.
I freaking love marc jacobs, everything!!!
This product is amazing amazing honestly!
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Marc Jacobs glow stick glistening illuminator is a very nice product. Love using it
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
I think this is the nbest creation ever, so easy to apply long lasting and creative
Taelor D.
Athens, OH
I love this product! The packaging is adorable and this is a very sheer illuminator
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This is nice for my fair skin. It's also buildable and blends nice. It's beautiful
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try