BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veronica L.
I literally I'm obsessed with this highlighter my everyday must ❤️ Good for dry skin
It just makes your skin look flawless
Best way to apply for me is a small fan brush
It is Very pigmented don't need much product
I would definitely recommend it I would buy again
Joselyn H.
Bon Secour, AL
This highlights it's amazing it looks so natural you should give it a try you're going to love it ☺
Lizetth M.
I freaking love marc jacobs, everything!!!
This product is amazing amazing honestly!
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love! Love! Loved Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick! It is a slightly shimmery finish which is def great! Does not leave a ridiculously amount of excess everywhere and is still long lasting. Does take sometime to blend perfectly but would still recommend this particular product to everyone!
Maddie S.
Melbourne
I finally was able to get my hands on this illuminator after finding it in Sephora after only being able to find it sold out everywhere else and I cannot get enough of it.

I have very pale skin and was a bit worried that the colour of the illuminator would not suit my skin but i could not be more wrong.

I applied the cream with my fingers to begin with and then blended it out with a brush and it looks so so natural, honestly like I am just naturally gleaming in the sunshine.

It's not overpowering but just gives enough, in my opinion. Other illuminators I've found to be too heavy and are almost over illuminating, but this product is just so natural. The gold and silver tones within it are amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a really natural, everyday wear illuminator to brighten up their face.

The creaminess of the product is also amazing, it's so easy to blend and doesn't smudge any foundation.

Highly recommend to anyone, one of the best buys I've ever made
Beatriz C.
Aguadilla
INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I was wrong to judge a book by its cover in this case. The Marc Jacobs beauty glow stick glistening illuminator (that's a mouth full of a name) at first didn't catch my eye due to its almost deodorant look to it, but I was wrong to judge because it's my new best friend. The colour of it is somewhat neutral for lighter skin tones, it's easy to apply and insanely easy to blend. By easy to blend I mean I was able to blend even with my fingers. It's great to amp up a bold look, or even for more natural looks. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
liana w.
montreal, QC
I saw rave reviews of this everywhere so i had to get my hands on it. the shade is stunning and it's so highly reflective that it gives a wet look to the skin. i tried applying this product in several ways (fingers, brush, sponge, under makeup, over, etc) and found that a lot of the time it would disrupt my foundation. i found that i could still make it work but for the price, i didn't find it to be worth the fight. i ended up returning it.
Brandie B.
Simcoe, Ontario
This is one of my favourite must haves! In an easy to use roll up (just like a deodorant stick) this product glides on with ease leaving behind a beautiful shimmer! I absolutely love it! you only need a small amount each use so the product is sure to last for a long time. I use a small amount on the tops of my cheek bones, my Cupid's bow, and my nose. I purchased this product from Sephora and have absolutely no complaints about it!
Brittany S.
I recently purchased this highlighter after reading so many good reviews on it and it turns out the reviews were totally right I'm in love with this product!! It gives you the perfect subtle or intense glow & is super easy to apply but I do recommend using it with a brush. It gives me the dewy but not oily look and although it's on the pricey side it's an amazing product!! I recommend
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try