BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melinda G.
I love a great highlighter sand this one is great for sensitive skin. I don't like creme sticks but this one is wonderful. Smooth and glides right on!
Amal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
The most amazing product !!! It is very pigmented , very easy to apply , very easy to blend .
Better than any other product i used. It has shimmery finish . N long lasting .
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I'm really not a big fan of this highlighter. For one, it smells like cardboard and chemials, so I'm pretty share that it is not that good for my skin. Once applying it, I found it really difficult to blend out and once I did blend it out, like half the product would be good. Laatly it didn't really give my that bold shine that i wanted.
paige k.
This highlighter is pretty cool. The packaging appears as a sunscreen for your face, but it's really a highlighter. It works pretty well, but is definitely on the PRICEY side. It's alright in my book.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a beautiful stick highlighter. It's a soft light golden sheen. I use my finger tips to pick up product and then I lightly tap on the top of my cheekbones, on my cupids bow, corners of my eyes. The packaging is simple and travels well :)
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
#MarcJacobsLover
It is amazing the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow stick glistening iluminator , the brand is of excellent quality, Is amazing glowing and very pigmented!!! #InfluensterLove
Angelica S.
El Monte, CA
I really wanted to super like this, but I am more or a powder highlighter. This is a little tacky and harder for me to blend. I try to use it different ways so hopefully I will figure out the best way to apply it. Other than that I like the way it looks when I put it on my hand.
JoAngel O.
Corpus Christi, TX
Gives you the perfect amount of clothes to look Flawless on a daily I love this so much my wife has bought me two of them because I don't want to run out
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX
I have yet to run into a single marc jacobs makeup item I do not like, this is no exception!
Hayley B.
Looks so so pretty but very hard to use! I try to hard but it just messes up
My makeup when I apply it
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try