BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
I love this formula. It's so great. It gives a dewy natural glow. I recommend this to everyone.
This is perfect for lighter skin tones and is such a pretty color on the skin and has good pigmentation
Liz G.
Newark, CA
Amazing product ! It makes your face glow beautifully, I love pale pink and peach ! I would say it is good for combination skin, it blends and applies amazing . I 100% recommend this product!
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
I absolutely love me a good highlighter! But stick form? I had my doubts. I was so happy to see how beautifully it blended!! And that glow!! Omg so soft and natural but feirce at the same time! I recived so many compliments when i wore this!! I've used this alone and under foundation and its stunning!!!
Ashley R.
Stillwater, OK
This product is great because it is very accessible. No one wants to carry around a giant makeup back, if your highlight needs a touch up, all you need is to pull this out, no brush needed. Handy and convenient. Great pigment and the size highlights your cheekbones perfectly!
Citlali V.
Astoria, NY
I love absolutely everything about this product! The packaging is adorable and the thinness of the product makes it so much easier to apply it.
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Leaving your skin soft and glowy, very luminous. Has the best texture very soft and nice touch when applying.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Let's start by saying that this is the perfect product if you are wanting to strobe! Laying this with becca Opal will blind someone from across the ocean. I love using this on my shoulders as well to give some life to my skin.
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
I've seen people rave about this stick. Unfortunately I can't afford it right now but I would like to one day be able to test it out for myself
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
one of the best illuminating products for the face, its not too bright and easy to handle its like a deodorant stick so you can easily bring it in your purse for touch ups and a little goes along way so you dont to need alot to have natural glow or dewy look
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try