BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I got this in my influenster box and I adore it. It is so easy to use and not messy because it is like a glue stick. You just smear it on your cheekbones and it lasts all day.
Samantha B.
Claremont, IL
I absolutely love this product. I've just started actually doing my makeup and this is one of my favorites! I have oily skin and I don't think it makes it more oily. I have the pearl and it looks stunning on! I would totally buy this product again.
Sara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i didn't really care for this stick highlighter. i just didn't feel like i got enough illumination compared to some of my other products. i think i would chose something else over this stick but it is easy to just toss in ur bag and go. so it works in a pinch.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
A little disappointed, ab it sticky and difficult to use and carry for everyday. can't throw into the purse and it looks like deoderatnt. not a fan.
Lisa M.
I like this highlighter but I don't love it. I find that it's best for when I just have on moisturizer. When I have on foundation this highlighter seems to make my foundation very blotchy in the areas where I apply it. It's got a great color that will look nice and any skin tone.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty and a good universal highlghter but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to buy it with so many other options out there. It looks fantastic on but doesn't really dry and the application it really weird. You either need to use a brush (which doesn't really work as well as I'd like) or your fingers (messy and you still have the stickiness of it) or apply directly which messes up your entire face. (I use a brush and blend out by dabbing my fingers.)
Taylor S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Marc Jacobs Illuminator has become my absolute favorite beauty product. I use it to highlight my cheek bones and for contour along my nose
Eddie T.
I use my ring finger to dab the perfect amount on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones. It gives the right amount of shimmer without being too obvious. Being a guy, I like my skin to look as natural as possible but flawless at the same time.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
This highlight is so beautiful. It is great on its own and also makes a great base for other products. I'm such a fan of Marc Jacobs beauty
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again thank you so much influenster and marc jacob this is amazing i love it so much my first highlighter n it highlights my cheek bones the color is just ugh amazing go buy it u would not regret it at all
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.