BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Angelica S.
El Monte, CA
I really wanted to super like this, but I am more or a powder highlighter. This is a little tacky and harder for me to blend. I try to use it different ways so hopefully I will figure out the best way to apply it. Other than that I like the way it looks when I put it on my hand.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I love this highlighter stick from Marc Jacobs! The stick has a lot of product and a little goes a long way. The color is kind of silvery so it's suitable for any skin tone. I like to rub a little on my finger and dab it onto my face. It blends in seemlessly and lasts long!
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
Despite being a bit pricy I love this item. A little definitely goes a long way! After applying I have the most perfect iridescent glow. I recommend this and always bring this product whenever having overnight trips with my girlfriends, you never know who wants to glow!
Kelsey C.
Milton, FL
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. This is easily the best highlighter on the market. I love the creamy texture and it is so pigmented. Unfortanately, I could not find this product in Sephora or else I would have recommended to everyone. I wish the color selection is not there but this is a very universal, gorgeous shade!
Pamela C.
This #MarcGlowStick is freaking amazing. I used it on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and around my temples, and it literally stayed in place and gave me a sublime glow ALL AFTERNOON! I swatched it lightly, which gave an iridescent natural glow. I then swatched it heavily which gave an intense golden shimmer which is AMAZING. I can wait to use this for a night out when I can really go to town on it!!! It blends beautifully and evenly, which removes the chance of a a super highlighted section of your face looking awkward. The color looks great on my skin tone (medium dark), but I can only imagine how great it looks on other skin tones as well. It's really amazing, and a good amount of product is supplied in the packaging. I also LOVE the fact that it is a stick with a dial component. Goodbye to getting product stuck in hard to reach places! I can't rave about this thing enough, I'm in love with it!!!!

Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I love this highlighter From Marc Jacobs. It doesn't irritate my spin, and it's not subtle: a little goes a long way. The shade a a touch metallic, but in a good way. The applicator is too large for my face so I use a blending sponge: this is a killer product!
Jenae W.
I love this product a lot. It highlights and stays well. The application is a bit clunky, but easy to get used to. Although, I feel like a cheaper product would work just as well and be just a fraction of he cost which is why I put the product at four stars.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love! Love! Loved Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick! It is a slightly shimmery finish which is def great! Does not leave a ridiculously amount of excess everywhere and is still long lasting. Does take sometime to blend perfectly but would still recommend this particular product to everyone!
Cristina V.
I'm pretty in love with everything I've tried by Marc Jacobs, and this is one of my favorites. It gives such a beautiful dewy look to the cheeks. It's almost a wet look. My favorite way to apply is with a damp blender, or fingers, it doesn't blend as seamless with a brush. It's a very flattering pale champagne shade, and it melts into the skin so gorgeous. Highly recommend!
Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
The first thing I noticed about this was the odd packaging that resembled a deodorant stick. Not a fan of the packaging but the overall product itself is very luminous and natural!! I love the natural payoff it gives! Super pretty and glistening results!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try