BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shanelle P.
5 stars!!!!! Not only because I received this product free to test from influenster, the mix of silver and gold really brings out the nice undertones in my skin! Love love love this product. I love the small size how I can throw it in my bag and keep moving and it's twist up applicator makes it easy to use! OMG my new favorite product of the summer. Perfect highlighter for any girls with a brown skin tone!
Michelle D.
Henderson, MN
I bought this Marc Jacobs Illuminator to try out a highlighter that wasn't a powder and I'm so glad I did. This has easily become my favorite highlighter for summer. This gives such a nice natural looking shine and when the sun or light hits it just right you get that 'BAM' effect. It feels very light on the face and has really good staying power. I would 100% recommend trying out this Illuminator.
Mary S.
Springfield , NJ
I received the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick complimentary from Influenster for an honest review of the product. Initial I thought the swipe it across the high areas of my face, like my cheek bones and I wasn't quite impressed. Then I realized, I need to use a brush, and I was way more impressed by the pigmentation. I have a photoshoot today and I will definitely apply as part my makeup routine!
Hao N.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so surprised that I loved this highlighter so much. Considering that it's a cream product, it did feel somewhat dry enough that it works wonderfully under and on top of powder. It has more of a white base with some light gold (as in less on the yellowy side) and so I feel like it might look too stark on some people, but it looks and feels beautiful on my light-medium skin tone.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from Influenster and I absolutely love it! The formula is so creamy but blends out beautifully. The color I got was universal so I'm pretty happy that most people of all skin tones will be able to enjoy this product. I also love the packaging of this highlighter, it's almost like a deodorant and is perfect for traveling. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. :)
Danielle R.
Lutz, FL
Bought this myself and not super impressed. Its nice and all but not totally worth the price tag. Personally I just say save your money and go to target and get the Sonia Kashuk highlight tube. The formula feels super similar and the color payouts are the same.

This product is great and does what its supposed to but it isn't magical. Even the benefit watts up is a little better IMO.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this is a silver toned highlighter! Where have you been! You get the highlight without the added warmth. It's very easy to store and travel with. It's best to use a brush to swipe the product and them you apply to the areas on your face you want yo highlight. Keeps it clean and it gives a more controlled application. You can build up the highlight or go for a soft look!
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so amazing!!! So pigmented and easy to use. I love it!! I received it in the Marc Jacobs Beauty box and I am so grateful I was chosen to get it. It's the best nigh lighter I have used so far. I love the easy applicator, the bottom has a turn just like a deodorant stick. I have the color Spotlight. I'm a fair toned person and I would recommend it for anyone. Very pleased.
Sarah B.
Baltimore, MD
I was so excited to try out the Marc Jacobs Glistening Illuminator when my fellow Influenster friend passed it off to me. The coloring of the stick looks amazing against my skin-tone, however, I had a bit of an issue applying the product. The stick size is too large for my cheekbones and other smaller spaces that I wanted to highlight so I found myself applying with my fingers.
Kaylie W.
I received the glow stick complementary from influencer and am so grateful I did! This highlight is absolutely beautiful. It's super easy to apply with just one swipe and had the perfect amount of sparkle. I have a fair skin tone and find sometimes highlighters grey on me, with this one that is not the case. I highly recommended this highlighter and will defiantly get it again.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.