BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
I have read numerous reviews about this product and I finally purchased it the other day and I LOVE IT! it is super sheer but with just the right amount of shine for a dewy glow. Anyone would rock this ❤️
Kyrsa W.
Dover, DE
The glow you get from the product is nice, but I find it accentuates any texture you have on your skin. I'm not sure if that's an issue with cream highlighters in general or just this one bit because of that reason I find myself reaching for my other highlighters more often.
Karla G.
Perfecto, Precioso Me Encanta Bello Un Muy Buen Producto Lo Amo Y No Lo Cambiaría Por Nada Es Perfecto Y Él Acabado Fantástico
Katie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Its amazing! Gives me such a beautiful glow! And I love the packaging.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very actually impressed with the glow stick. I typically use powder highlighters so I initially didn't really know how this would work for me. First off, I love the packaging that it comes in with the sleek compact case. It's easy to carry for touch ups and it's just so cute. Secondly, it's super easy to use. I find that using it direct on my face at the high points of my cheeks, etc. gives it the best natural glow! It's pigmented with a pretty pearlized sheen and buildable if you want extra illumination.
april p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best illuminator out there. Love how it glides and blends well with the skin. Delivers great highlight
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I got this in my influenster box and I adore it. It is so easy to use and not messy because it is like a glue stick. You just smear it on your cheekbones and it lasts all day.
Samantha B.
Claremont, IL
I absolutely love this product. I've just started actually doing my makeup and this is one of my favorites! I have oily skin and I don't think it makes it more oily. I have the pearl and it looks stunning on! I would totally buy this product again.
Sara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i didn't really care for this stick highlighter. i just didn't feel like i got enough illumination compared to some of my other products. i think i would chose something else over this stick but it is easy to just toss in ur bag and go. so it works in a pinch.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
A little disappointed, ab it sticky and difficult to use and carry for everyday. can't throw into the purse and it looks like deoderatnt. not a fan.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try