BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the finish of this, my only thing is I wish it was in a circular stick format for easier application.
Eva S.
This highlighter is absolutely gorgeous. It glides on perfectly, and blends like a dream. I really enjoy it.
Keity P.
Nunca usei esse produto, e tenho duvidas sobre ele e como é a aplicação e tudo mais, espero experimentar logo
Odalis L.
I love this highlighter I use it before foundation for a glowy look and/or after , it's amazing and so smooth
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Oh my gosh my bestfriend has this and i steal it from her all the time bc its just so beautiful and vibrant!!
Zuri A.
I love this a cream highlighter it's a beautiful color. The only thing is that it gets dirty with foundation.
Matty L.
Portable, great color and staying power. I have an olive tone and it works great. Convient and easy to use.
Ari G.
Leaves my l me glistening for days. Love love love this product so much. A new staple in my makeup ruetine.
Alexis M.
This is amazing its such a good product you can build it up little by little it's worth the try. I love it
Soraida C.
Good oroduct gives your skin that bright and beautiful glow thats better than a tan and it looks nautural.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try