BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in voxbox from Influenster free for testing and it is best stick highlighter, one can carry in purse, easy to use, less messy, lasts long
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great stick highlighter, It does not make my makeup slide around, and it works perfectly as a base for a powder highlighter. I like to apply it with a duo fiber brush as opposed to using it directly from the stick
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Jacobs glow stick glistening illuminator is a very nice product. Love using it
Lauren C.
I have always been a fan of Marx Jacobs cosmetics and this did not leave me disappointment! It went on great with just the right amount of shine. I was worried that it was going to be too kiddish, but it didn't apply that way at all!
nick w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful look just have to get the hang of it how to use and on the body looKS so stunning and sexy
Julia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing Jaclyn Hill and other beauty influencers fan girl over this highlight, I knew I had to track it down. And it's gorgeous. It's worth every moment of silence and fan girl party. It is pricey but oh my god, it would be so worth every penny. It'll make you feel like you're an angel.
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this. It was hard to blend and took away from my liquid foundation. It's just a weird product. I think it's best used for someone who doesnt use foundation and has nice natural skin.
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
I've seen people rave about this stick. Unfortunately I can't afford it right now but I would like to one day be able to test it out for myself
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is deff a cult favorite. I received this in my vox box a couple of months ago and I'm so glad I did. I alternate between using a highlighting brush and a beauty blender to apply it over my foundation. I love how naturally it blends in with your skin tone.
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Gives such a beautiful glow! Absolutely love it! I would repurchase!! Definitely worth the money
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.