BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #80 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
Beautiful highlighter! Only 4 stars because I had to try different methods to figure out the best way to apply it.
Arili S.
['Coalinga', 'CA'], CA
I really recommend this glow stick I love it and very easy to wear and very comfortable not heavy at all !! A must
Marlen S.
Amazed at how well this blends into the skin ! No need to do a ton of blending , it melts into the skin instantly.
Helen P.
Ardsley, NY
What can I say? It is Marc Jacobs. It's very easy to apply. Have a great lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Lilly P.
Genoa, OH
Creamy, beautiful, and stunning. I am glowing to the gods with this. It applies easily. I am truly amazed with this
kysa l.
Product is so beautiful the only thing i hate about it is the shapes. I wish it was form fitting to my face better
barbara r.
Horsham
Awsome highlighter. Great shine beautiful colors. Perfect for a classy date night, wont break the pockets either
Lelony B.
I love this ! It makes my face glow !! It just looks so amazing great for any skin gives you a shimmering finish!
Lillian R.
texas
This highlighter gives me the most amazing shimmering finish I recommend it to anyone and very pigmentation in it
Esther I.
Sooooo beautiful !! Flattering color goes with every skin tone not heavy and so shimmery! Glides on like a dream!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try