BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Love this product! It really makes my skin glow! I would highly recommend it and definitely will be purchasing again!
Hannah M.
I’ve only used this once bc it was a friends but this is a gorgeous product. The glow is BEYOND and it doesn’t smudge
Diana M.
I love to use this product in my daily basis! It's amazing and it has a really beautifuñ shimmer , I love it !!!!!!!
Jenn M.
Mocksville,NC
I love the texture of this product and how much you are getting for the money. Good for oily skin. Shimmery finish.
Eileen C.
genial producto porque lo puedes poner debajo de tu base o como iluminador solo o de base de ilu minador excelente
Marlen S.
Amazed at how well this blends into the skin ! No need to do a ton of blending , it melts into the skin instantly.
kysa l.
Product is so beautiful the only thing i hate about it is the shapes. I wish it was form fitting to my face better
Lilly P.
Genoa, OH
Creamy, beautiful, and stunning. I am glowing to the gods with this. It applies easily. I am truly amazed with this
Helen P.
Ardsley, NY
What can I say? It is Marc Jacobs. It's very easy to apply. Have a great lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
I really recommend this glow stick I love it and very easy to wear and very comfortable not heavy at all !! A must
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try