BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Loved this! Easy to use, and goes on easily. It's a great texture and let's you spread it on your face without ruining any other makeup you may have on. Great for summer or even a little bit in winter.
erica l.
Bogota, NJ
By far my favorite highlight! It's so easy to use. It just glides in and I use my fingers to rub it into my skin. It's great for all skin types, anyone can use it. It has a great pigmentation to that gives you that great shine you are looking for in a highlight. 100% recommend
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Best highlighter out there, its a little bit on the pricey side but soso worth it! The quality its amazing, highly recommended.
Cassie W.
Sunbury, PA
Easy to apply and super blendable. Gives the right amount of highlight without looking unnatural.
Shella F.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this highlighter in a vox box from influenster. It's easy to apply , you can apply it with your fingers or a brush. The highlighter also matches all skin tones so that's another plus. I recommended this highlighter.
Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
I love this stuff. It leaves my skin feeling amazing, and it is totally worth the price
Eileen C.
genial producto porque lo puedes poner debajo de tu base o como iluminador solo o de base de ilu minador excelente
Liz F.
Cary, NC
Being Latina, I have a hard time finding a great looking highlighter. I dab this on the bridge of my nose and Cupid's bow. I sometimes do my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. I love this highlighter!!!
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
I have mixed emotions with this product. Part of me loves it, but the other part of me is used to a popping metallic highlighter and feels like this isn't enough. This is a TRUE highlighter. This cream actually makes your cheekbones wet, so they will naturally reflect light. This is what a true highlight is meant to be. I love it, it looks dewy, gorgeous, and editorial. However the baddie in me wants to glow to the gods and be seen from space so this really doesn't do it for me. Idk, it makes a nice base though!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love this product, and it is my go to product for highlight. To give context, most days I do not wear any type of foundation, and I am applying it to bare skin.
I know some people have complained about how the product is packaged with it being hard to apply. My preference is to use a brush. I use a dense brush to pick up the product and apply it to my cheekbones, then go back with a fluffy brush to blend out the product. You can either make this very natural with a light application or really build up the highlight for an intense glow.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try