BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got from influenster! I absolutely love this! Application is so easy and the silver/gold shine it has is gorgeous and universal to all skin tones. I like to use this on days I don't have time for a full face!
Jennifer R.
Baldwyn, MS
This was a beautiful highlighter, but unfortunately didn't play well with my foundation. I passed it on to my daughter in law who loves it and wears it daily.

If Marc Jacobs had a powder version of this it would be a must have for me, but the cream isn't for me.
Kathy A.
Youngstown, OH
OMG this is the best stuff ever. Good for my skin tone and does not look chalky on my skin. It is good for my combination skin and has a nice shimmer to it and I would buy this again.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product three stars because it is just so pigmented. The highlight that this gives is unreal.

The one main issue that I have with this is that it's a cream formula. I have really oily skin, so it tends to move a little bit more when it's on my skin. I can even tend to come off whenever I blot to remove excess oil.

Definitely won't repurchase.
Julia G.
love this! really illuminates my face and i would recommend to anyway who wants a dewy but not shimmery finish for their makeup look
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love this highlighter so easy to use and it just perfect. I actually really like the packaging too
Shawna D.
Pennellville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is not worth $40. It's a cream highlighter so it's hard to apply. It also goes on splotchy and doesn't have great color payoff.
Katie D.
Fairview , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Freaking. Stick. First of all, the color and luminosity is absolutely stunning. The texture is great, and the pay off is wonderful. It really is the most bang for your buck- the money is so worth it!
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely love this! It took me some time to figure out how to apply it. It depends on the look you're going for but I prefer to apply it with a brush. It's really pricey. If you're looking for a dupe I recommend colourpop!
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this illuminator, it brings a lot brightness and lasts all day. It is very easy to apply and blend. It is the first thing I bought about this brand but after it I bought more products. Its price is somewhat high.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.