BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Sarah M.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfectly wonderful! Nourishes and moisturizes my lips in an unparalleled way! Beyond that, lives up to the mark! worth it!
mariangel a.
Se ve que este iluminador es muy bueno y de excelente calidad, para tener un acabo muy hermoso en el maquillaje, me encanta
Raven R.
I like the highlight it gives. It's just hard with the stick to put over my foundation sometimes with my darker skin tone.
Nadeelen N.
This is so fabulous like omgshhh I can't get enough it's fabulous. Totally recommend it if you like drop type highlighters
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I was expecting a lot more from this. But I found that it lifted my foundation from underneath. A very pretty color though.
abril m.
El Paso
Lovee this product the flow that it give to your skin is so natural and amazing cant wait to use it more and try over ones
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
This is the best #highlighter ever! I absolutely love this! I would definitely recommend highly to everyone! #MarcGlowStick
Zarah K.
Carnation, WA
My go-to highlighter love love love how it looks on my skin. With just the right amount of shimmer to complete the look.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL

A little weird, but very good product, I cost at first handle it, the quality very good, I liked it a lot, I recommend it
Kayley S.
Indio, CA
So great and glowy I just love it! I'm always glowing for the gods with this! It's been my favorite next to the glow kit!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try