BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany N.
I actually got this through Influenster at first and absolutely fell in love! It's so easy to apply and such a gorgeous shimmery pearl! I ran out and bought it again as soon as I started getting low!
Kailey B.
I love the illuminating power with the beauty glow stick. It stays put throughout the day. I love the champagne undertone and highly suggest it .
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I love, love, love this. Marc Jacobs is my absolute favorite makeup line. It's my go to. I save money just to purchase it. I'm totally in love with this highligher. I highly recommend.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Such a cool concept. Goes on without disturbing my foundation and blush. Leaves a nice finish.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Holy grail! So gorgeous, beautiful, & sheer. Definitely a must-have in your life lol ♡ love sooo much!
Isabel F.
Santa Monica, CA
This is an amazing highlighter! It needs a little blending (unlike powder highlighter), but if you're a girl that likes the natural look, there is no better highlighter. With a pearl undertone, it looks great with everything. Easy to apply, swipe it on and blend with your finger or brush.
Ceiara S.
I use this everyday, and still have so much more product to use. Thank you Marc Jacobs and Influenster for introducing me to my go to, all time favorite highlighter/Illuminator. I appreciate your dedication to making the best beauty products out there .
Vicky R.
Lenoir City, TN
very gorgeous glow stick that I have ever seen. It looks very natural and vey pigmented. well worth the money.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
I received this product that is to Influenster. Not something that I would have bought on my own, because it looked a bit gimmicky, but I love using it the best on my no make up days for some extra oomph. Don't necessarily like it on top of full on beat face.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I've been using this highlight for the past few months and I'm obsessed with it. There is so much product in it, so while it's expensive, it will last you for a long time. It's a beautiful highlight that lasts all day, and if you haven't tried it yet, you should.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try