BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I wanted to give his a try and ohmygod totally sold. It's long lasting, at the beginning I was scared because I'm not a fan of too much sheer but this gives you the necessary glow and it doesn't go overboard!! Highly recommend it
Kassidy M.
Ewing, NJ
THIS IS THE PERFECT HIGHLIGHTER FOR ALL SKIN TONES! It's kind of pearl looking, but it's super blendable and buildable. I have pretty oily skin, and it looks awesome all day. It's expensive though. I was lucky to get this in a voxbox.
Rosa D.
It's beautiful. It's so cute white sleek packaging very in tune with Marc Jacob's beauty products. It's packaging is similar in design usage to that of deodorant. Take cap off and twist up. You get a ton of product. This little guy would probably last you your whole glowy life. It's a beautiful universal shade that would compliment almost all skin tones bc it is suited for warm/neutral/cool. It is incredibly easy to use.
Viktoria P.
doesn't work super well on top of powders, but then it disappears when translucent powder is put on top. for that reason, i don't often work this into my normal routine. instead, i use this on super minimal makeup days where i'm only spot concealing and therefore don't have to powder my highlight areas. when i do that, it has a perfect sheen without looking shimmery or too stark. i'm quite fair, so the white-ish color works fine for me but i don't know how it would do on darker skin tones.
Vicky R.
Lenoir City, TN
very gorgeous glow stick that I have ever seen. It looks very natural and vey pigmented. well worth the money.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
I would actually love to try this soon. I have heard good reviews about it. On my list forsure
Jecenia R.
Utica, NY
I would love to know if this product works and if it is durable because if it actually looks like it looks I will make super fanatic of this brand.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
As someone who has oily skin, this product is made look too much like a greaseball. Even when I took a sponge to it instead of applying it directly to my face to soften the look, it just left me feeling sticky and gross.

This would probably be a better fit for someone with dry skin
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This highlighter with my Becca highlighter are slaying the night. This highlighter defines the check bones or any facial feature you want to impress with. I got mine in Sephora and I'm in love it's just so beautiful.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is by far one of my fav products. It provides just the right of "glow" a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try