BY MARC JACOBS

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Michelle N.
League City, TX
Love the pearly off white golden gleam not to greasy, not too sheer. Shows up well. Looks like a Storm Trooper. See full review on thebeautyendeavor.com.
JoAngel O.
Corpus Christi, TX
Gives you the perfect amount of clothes to look Flawless on a daily I love this so much my wife has bought me two of them because I don't want to run out
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
This product really gives your face a fresh, healthy glow. It's very easy to apply, doesn't come out looking oily, and it's portable and travel friendly!
ash w.
I received this as a gift and I loved it!!! I’ve never used Marc Jacob products but will definitely now be buying! Can’t wait to try his products again!
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
This is a way new look into highlighter! I would love to try it out and $40 for it that's a great price! I hope it's long lasting and a shimmery look.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I received this for testing purposes and I absolutely love it!! It makes my make make up POP! Literally 😍 I have to buy this very often. It's perfect!
Brysz J D.
Wahiawa , HI
It's a great product! Everything Marc jacobs it's amazing but this product particularly I really like! It's easy to use and you can easily build it up!
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
Received this in voxbox from Influenster free for testing and it is best stick highlighter, one can carry in purse, easy to use, less messy, lasts long
Bethany R.
This is pretty amazing highlight! I love that it is a neutral color and easy to use. The only thing I did not like much is the way it feels on my skin.
Vellexia V.
Absolutely love highlighter!!! It's beautiful bright and shiny!!! I take with me everywhere!!! No matter the look always have to have my highlighter!!!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try

Sephora