BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Jasdip K.
This highlight is so pearly I love it!!! It looks AMAZING with a tan. I got it from influenter :) a little pricey but will last a while
Marinna M.
In love with this stick ever since Influenster sent it to me! Doesn't layer well with powder highlight, but it's a perfect natural glow
Kristina N.
Bronx, NY
This Highlighter is like magic! It will have you glowing and feeling beautifully famous all day long! It shines so much it's beautiful
Rayra A.
Columbus , Oh
I love it! was my first product received, and it was the best! I loved it, I'm looking for more reasons to use makeup just to use it,
Lauren D.
The best highlighter I've ever used. It glides on so easy and it very easy to blend. I wear it everyday, definitely worth the money!
Julia G.
love this! really illuminates my face and i would recommend to anyway who wants a dewy but not shimmery finish for their makeup look
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I love this for a base for my powder highlights to stick to or alone for a mo natural highlight. It’s very creamy and easy to blend.
katherine d.
Franklin, OH
So far I absolutely love everything about this highlighter. I normally don't splurge and buy high end makeup but I couldnt resist.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with this beautiful gorgeous illuminator I use literally every day gives me a glow that I just can't 😍 very pigmented
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
This glow stick is absolutely perfect to anyone looking to get a really natural dewy highlight. It's just so beautiful on the skin.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try